Europa Hotel - Belfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$163
Malmaison(Belfast)
$180
$169
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$131
$104
$137
$128
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$143
$113
$109
Hotwire.com
4,756 results
All reviewspiano baropera housegreat victoria streetexecutive roomlovely hotelporridgebuffet stylethe heart of the citycentral locationtop classafternoon teareception staffnorthern irelandfrom start to finishsaturday nightcar parkbombed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a lovely place to sit and relax on a Friday afternoon . The 1st floor lounge , window seat and a nice cup of coffee and watch the world go by. We have done this quite a few times and it is so pleasant. The staff are very friendly and helpful and will tell you the best restaurants about. The executive rooms are large and spacious and are to the back of the hotel so less chance of being woken up buy the boisterous young night party people. Breakfast is a buffet so plenty to fill you up for a busy days shopping ! Worth it .

Room Tip: Get an executive room . worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
carrolll, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Gavin F,

Thank you for posting your comments on your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with ourselves. I have passed your great feedback on your staff. Belfast is such a fantastic city and we would love to have you stay again with ourselves. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I liked my stay at this hotel. I was disappointed that the internet service was not available in the rooms, however, it was nice to be able to hang out in the Piano Bar and chat with my family as we tried to connect to the web. Yes, connections are spotty, but I found that was true throughout most of my trip in Ireland. The staff was friendly, and Paul, the bartender the evening I stayed, was kind enough to fill me in on how to make my own Hot Whiskey when I returned to the states.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Jahdzia,

Thank you sharing your review on your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with ourselves. I have passed your great comments on to our staff members and especially Paul. My apologies that during your stay we were experiencing some technical difficulties with our Wi-Fi; however we are always working very closely with our internet provider to ensure we are able to provide the most efficient service. We are currently unable to offer Wi-Fi in our Bedrooms on a complimentary basis, this is an issue I have passed to our managers for review. I hope this issue did not affect your overall stay. Belfast is such a fantastic City and we would love to have you return to ourselves.

We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was disappointed in our stay. The room was o.k. The food is another thing. The Meat was so tough that you couldn't cut it we inform our server she didn't respond to us, we requested a pitcher of water to be put on our table and was inform that she couldn't do that. The meal took two hours. and not only that, they serve you three different kind of potatoes with your meal, no vegetable. We were there for two days. I would stay away from there dinning room. I do have one they to say is Barbara in the dinner room was very pleasing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Trish M

Dear Trish M,

Thank you posting your review from your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am very disappointed to hear that your dining experience with ourselves was not enjoyable. I have taken your issues up with our Head Chef and Restaurant Manager to ensure this does not happen again and we are closely monitoring their service levels. I have passed on your kind comments to Barbara. I appreciate you where disappointed with your stay and we would love to have the chance for you to visit and stay with ourselves again where I am confident we can improve on your last stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is a good hotel, though a bit overpriced. The staff were charming and helpful, the bar was perfectly located and generally inexpensive. The only problem was the wireless internet, which was supposed to be free on the bar/restaurant floor but didn't work at all during our stay. Management told us they were working on it, but it never was resolved. Small problem, of course. The location is a brisk walk to shopping and dining while situated RIGHT NEXT TO the tram and bus station. Couldn't do better for that. All in all, a nice hotel to explore Belfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
carrolll, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Scott O,

Thank you taking the time to post your recent review of your stay at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your overall stay with ourselves. My apologies that during your stay we were experiencing some technical difficulties with our Wi-Fi, however we are always working very closely with our internet provider to ensure we are able to provide the most efficient service. I hope this issue did not affect your overall stay. Belfast is such a fantastic City and we would love to have you return to ourselves. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

it was the second time I stayed there and it was perfect .... as expected!
the staff is incredible, the bed is unbelievably comfortable and I loved the shower.
after exploring Belfast you can perfectely relax at the Piano Bar and/or check out the restaurant... yummie food... especially Roast Irish Chicken or Fish&Chips ... go for it!! :-)
I'll be back next year.... that's for sure!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RenateH1102

Dear RenateH1102,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your recent stay at the Europa Hotel. I am so pleased you had a wonderful stay with ourselves and received the full service the Hotel has to offer. I have passed on your great feedback to our staff members and we look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit.