“Good service, average food and really expensive!”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #544 of 1,107 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: TGI Fridays restaurant making every day feel like a Friday with authentic American food, cocktails, special offers and promotions in Dublin and Belfast.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Been 5 or 6 times now. The service is good, staff are always very friendly! Each time we've been I've had one of their burgers that are priced at around £10. They're nothing special and the fries that come on the side (...well, you'd get more along with a McDonald's Happy Meal).

On our last visit we ordered 2 of the Chicken Caesar salads priced at £10.50 each. Hoping at that price they'd be something special, sadly they failed to justify the price. A mountain of lettuce with very little dressing, half the lettuce was covered in Parmesan and half hadn't seen the cheese. The grilled chicken breast was nice although I'm pretty sure the menu listed it to include Crutons... well there was none of them either.

Conclusion: Good service, nice atmosphere but just horribly over-priced for the food served. felt like I was robbed in pure daylight with this one.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

It was a Saturday so expected the restaurant to be busy. Was pleasantly surprised when we were seated within ten minutes, just wish the actual service once at table had been as quick. Drink refills were slow to arrive. Food did not all arrive at same time and we had to ask for cutlery. Improve your service!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I've been to a number of TGI restaurants in England and USA and always has fantastic experiences. Atmosphere is great and food is always excellent.

However, I can't say the same for the Belfast restaurant. I have tried it on a number of occasions hoping that it has improved but leave each time feeling disappointed. Portions seem to be smaller than other TGI restaurants and on the last two occasions i have had to send the food back as the burgers arrived cold.

When I asked the waiter for a refill (Something you don't have to do in other branches), the response I got was "I'm busy serving this table, ask that guy over there"

One positive however is the Jack Daniels sauce still tastes great

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Advised by host on door there was a 30minute wait !im not ssure why as only half servicw area was in use.

anyways we waited almost 40 minutes to be seated, mind you im not complaing as we were delighted to sit down after 10 very long hours christmas shopping.

we were served very quickly and we no sooner had our drinks from the bar and the first course was on its way.

I had an "ultimate burger" for my main,which I must say was incredible.

Service was very very quick and impressive.

enjoyed every minute and loved the music playing all current relevent music.

woukd defiantly go back

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Sat waiting for a table for 40 mins, then once seated we had to wait another 20mins on our order being taken. Food was warmish, but after a few mins it was cold we couldn't eat it, portion size for £10 is ridiculous.. manager cheeky no manners whatsoever won't be back! !