“Decent Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a huge fan of take-out style Chinese food generalIy, I could take it or leave it, Macau however is tasty and fresh. It doesn't have the miscellaneous goop that I accociate with Chinese restaurants generally, the portions are huge and the place is nice and comfortable. The servers were friendly, it's BYO, and was full of people,
all of whom appeared to be enjoying their food last night. I'll go back for sure.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I've been dining in macau restaurant for years and it has always been first class. The service is always so friendly and with byob what more could you want? I love the squid, peking ribs and monkfish hot pot. i can't wait for my next visit

1  Thank Steph M
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a birthday party of 17ppl on a Saturday nite, the place was packed out I was disappointed as they placed us on 2 separate tables after clearly stating that it was to be one large table? The service was painfully slow and we didn't get eating dinner til over two hours after arriving, there is clearly a communication issue with some members of staff… as anything that was asked for had to be followed up several times which were all stated at the booking they also didnt provide a vegetarian meal for the vegetarians who ended up eating a bowl of aubergine for dinner also the cake that was custom made was left to melt into a blob in the kitchen but thankfully by the time it came to desert everyone was too drunk to care as they had been waiting for hoursssss for the food. However the food served was lovely and I would go back just not in a table of that many ppl as they clearly can't cope, I had to go to the kitchen to ask the staff any time we wanted anything for the table like cutlery napkins etc it did get quite annoying after a while!

1  Thank pintymcpinterson
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This place rocks, the food is clean and delicious, the staff are attentive without being intrusive, prices are reasonable, and it's BYOB. There are no bad points, there is also no neon sticky glop, the food is fresh and fantastic! I love it!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times with friends. The menu is varied and the food is very good. The staff are friendly and it is even better because you can bring your own wine. The only thing to be aware of is that it does not take cards.