I stayed in Hilton Belfast last Saturday with my husband as a late christmas treat. For a bit of luxury we booked an executive room and arrived to find we had been given an upgrade to a beautiful new corner suite. Bliss, with picture windows looking over Belfast, the suite's decor was masculine but modern luxury with a great seating area where we chilled out and chatted while watching the lights of Belfast. I was able to relax in a luxurious corner bath with fantastic toiletries from Crabtree & Eveline, Devine!!!!!
We had access to the Executive Lounge on the 11th Floor which is a "windows on the world" lounge with complimentary drinks for 2 hrs in the evening. With Jane busy serving (with a smile and friendly banter) the happy punters over the allocated time we found the perfect seat beside 2 regular guests in their 70's and I can honestly say we and they had the most wonderful night which was totally unplanned and totally unexpected and we have made new friends even though we were half their age.
Although I have to say after a few gin & tonics and a few cosmopolitans in Cables Bar downstairs, I couldn't really take advantage of the fantastic fresh breakfast buffet the next morning. My husband however made up for that!!!And I saw the 70's couple at breakfast as well.
Well done Hilton Belfast, as a member of the hospitality trade myself, you gave just what is expected from a classy 5 star city centre hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel