We stayed for three nights over new years eve. We had an executive room with a lovely view across the river and famous Harland and Woolf cranes, which was charming. The room was spacious and nicely decorated, and the bed was huge and really comfy. Our main gripe was that the walls weren't that thick and we could hear a family with kids - who were divided up into the rooms either side of us - shrieking and screaming, hurtling up and down the corridor to each other's rooms all the time, and pounding on the doors all the time. being kids, they also woke up early, which meant we did too - not what you want over new years in Northern Ireland, or indeed at any time. Especially when you pay full whack for a nice hotel.
We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant, or have breakfast - not included in the room price and nearly 20 pounds each for breakfast struck us very much as someone having a laugh. We did have some drinks in the bar which was nice, if a bit hard round the edges. We had a hungover new years day sandwich lunch in the bar too, which was average and very, very over expensive for the quality, taste and size of what we got. But we were famished!
Staff all very friendly and smiley though, and helpful with info.
I'd recommend and would stay he on future visits to Belfast. Don't cough up for breakfast or the pricey sandwiches though, and maybe make sure you're on a floor away from any families if you want some peace and quiet, and some proper sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel