I did not enjoy my recent experience at the Hilton- ok the hotel's decor is nice but the staff I spoke to were unhelpful and not at all clued up on local information, bordering on rude. Also My bathroom was not up to the cleaning standards I have come to expect in an apparently 'top of the range' hotel.
It was a last minute business trip to Belfast and I had no choice but to stay at the Hilton, as my hotel of choice 'Holiday Inn Belfast' was fully booked. However I will avoid staying at the Hilton again, i'd rather sleep on a park bench.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel