We concider our selfs very well traveled people, and this has to be the niecest stay we have had in years. there are a few staff we need to mention: john (concierge), karen(front desk and bar), Donna (exec. lounge), krissie(exec. lounge), Jane(exec. lounge),and mike(food and bev. manager). These people, among others were steler in making our trip flawless. Anything you needed, weather in there job title or not, they would make sure you were satisfied. Many times one or all of them would go above and beyond what you would expect from hotel staff. Hilton is lucky to have such great staff to work for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel