Got a great deal of £80 per night B&B with evening meal on the first night. Bargain. As we are Hilton Gold Members we got an automatic upgrade to an executive room with access to the executive lounge.
On arrival the concierge (Wayne) was very friendly and helpful and continued to be throughout our stay. Nothing was too much trouble.
The hotel is new and modern and although not located in the centre of the city it is only a 10 minute walk to the centre which was no trouble.
Our room was reasonably large, nicely furnished and clean with a very comfy bed and air conditioning and a great view. I was a little disappointed that there wasnt a seperate shower. We had access to the executive lounge which had great views of the city, free soft drinks all day and free alcohol and nibbles between 6 and 8pm (which seems a bit stingy - most hilton executive lounges have free alcohol all evening or even all day).
The service was excellent and the main restaurant was very good - breakfast was excellent (hilton breakfasts usually are). There is a small pool and gym that we didn't use but looked functional.
Overall it was a very pleasant stay at a bargain price (some freinds were staying at the 'cheaper' Days hotel which was only £10 a night cheaper and we had a free eveing meal included (and the Days hotel is nowhere near as nice)). Would recommend a stay here but go on the Hilton website and you should be able to get a good advance purchase deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel