Just got back from a two night stay at the Hilton. Booked it through Booking.com and got a good deal on bed and breakfast. Caught the airport bus from Belfast City George Best airport and it was just a short walk from the bus stop to the hotel. The hotel is well located in the city with all main sites an easy walking distance. The outside of the hotel is quite ugly but the inside is well laid out with an attractive reception area. We arrived at about 10.00am but to get into our room at that time we were told there would be a £30 surcharge and if we wanted to get into the hotel after 12.00 there would be a £5 charge, otherwise we could check in at 3.00pm. We just left our bags with the concierge and went off to explore the city.
Our room overlooked the river, was a good size and nicely furnished. The bathroom was also roomy with nice toiletries . There was some noise from the railway line below but we only noticed it in the mornings.
The breakfasts were very good with a varied selection. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We arranged a black taxi tour through the concierge and really enjoyed it, Patrick our driver was very informative.
Although a very comfortable hotel I would not rate it a 5 star. I have stayed in equally good 3 star hotels which also offer free internet and early check in at no extra cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel