3,429 results
All reviews the executive lounge cables bar sonoma restaurant waterfront hall car park st george's market city centre mini bar titanic quarter reception staff breakfast was excellent hotel bar enjoyable stay titanic experience lagan concert arena
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights and had a double bedroom. Room was what you would have expected, clean , functional and reasonably sized .
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
The Cable bar was a bit of a disappointment , incredibly busy resulting in slow service and a shortage of seating. To be expected I suppose, as it is the start of the Christmas season . The seating areas looked tired and in need of a refurb !!
Overall , I enjoyed my stay here and would revisit again .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Dear sashah

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast. I am pleased to read that you where happy with most aspects of our hotel, we continue to work hard to improve all areas of our guests stay and will take your feedback on board.

At Hilton Belfast we pride ourselves on the outstanding customer service we offer our guests and I am delighted that you found the team extremely friendly and helpful throughout your stay.

I was disappointed to read that you found the service was slow in our Cables Bar; I will ensure your review is shared with our Food and Beverage Manager to address.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you will return to Hilton Belfast in the future. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights mid week. Hotel is nice but really only for Business people.
Bar is grand but not very comfy, warm or welcoming.
Bar food was OK and Breakfast was a wide choice so you couldn't complain there.
Room was big enough but Bathroom was dated, Shower was old.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear givlan

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast.

I am delighted that our location was suitable for your trip to Belfast and that you enjoyed your breakfast experience during your stay.

I was disappointed to read that our Cables Bar did not meet your expectations. I will ensure I pass your feedback to our Food and Beverage Manager to review.

Our Head Chef and his kitchen team work hard on ensuring all our guests have plenty of breakfast options available to them and I am delighted to read that you were happy with the 'wide choice' available.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed December 5, 2016

i booked dinner for my wife and my self 5.30 friday 9 th dec 2016
this date was confirmed the time being early september i then checked again
just to be assured everything was booked the time and date was very important to
us as we had booked a show my wifes christmas treat mon 5th i rang to say we were coming just to be told they were booked out the phone was then put down because
i asked to speak to the manager kerian got no help we are very let down is this the way to treat people ? warn people this could happen to you ovide this hotel

Room tip: do not go there they have no respect for people
1  Thank John Q
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Perfectly situated a 5 minute walk from the Central train station & right next door to the Waterfront Hall. We had the opportunity to upgrade to a King Studio Room on the 9th floor, this in turn gave us access to the Executive Lounge on the 11th for views across Belfast. Free Danish pastries and coffee were a welcome sight after a couple of hours travel. The room was large with floor to ceiling windows on 2 sides giving fab views across the river. One downside is that the room was mostly cold even with the air con turned up as high as possible. Large ensuite with corner bath, his n hers washbasins, weighing scales and plenty of toiletries. Was lovely to sit on the settee and just watch the world go by from a distance. Between 6-10pm the executive lounge was open with a complimentary supply of beers lagers wine etc.

There is a costa coffee within the bar area which as serving bar food up until 10.45 on a Sunday evening!

Breakfast was served in the restaurant a selection of hot & cold, pastries, baguettes. Sadly the coffee served was like warm but I was coming to the end of service.

Would definitely stay again

Dear Sue P

Thank you for taking the time to write a top rated review for Hilton Belfast. It is always a pleasure to have our guests share their experiences with rest of the world.

I am thrilled that you stayed in one of our Executive Studios and the team in the Executive Lounge were delighted to welcome you; I am pleased that you enjoyed their hospitality during your stay. We are fortunate to enjoy spectacular views across the River Lagan and City beyond and I am delighted you enjoyed the view from your guest bedroom and Executive Lounge.

I was thrilled you enjoyed your dining experience in our Executive Lounge and Cables Bar and I will ensure your review is passed to our Head Chef to share with his team.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and loyalty and we hope to welcome you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Extremely overpriced hotel for what is offered - staff not very informative, paid £229 for one night and that didn't even include a meal or breakfast for that matter. Asked for a cocktail in the bar - they only had ingredients for 3 of the 10+ cocktails that they were advertising, including their 'Christmas cocktail range'. So we just give up. The bar man ignored my fiancé for over 25 mins and served people that came up 10/15 mins after him. In the end, he had to go to the other end of the bar to ask the other bar man to serve him, who was more than accommodating. Had to pay an extra £18 to park our car there on top of everything else that was ridiculously overpriced. No information given by any of the check in staff about the restaurant, the check out times, facilities within the hotel, anything. There was nothing 'executive' about the room we stayed in - bathroom wasn't very clean or big. Just all round very disappointing. We won't be back.

Dear Laura T

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast.

I am disappointed to read your review and I am sorry that your executive guest bedroom did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately we do not have car parking facilities onsite but we do recommend the public car park next to the hotel as they offer a discounted rate to our guests, I will certainly pass your feedback to the owners.

I am shocked to read of your experience in our bar. This is certainly not indicative of the usual high standard of customer service we offer our guests and I have shared your feedback with our Food and Beverage Manager to address with his team.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and we hope to welcome you back to stay with us again.