Stayed here while working at Citi for a few nights. Good location of hotel, and nice faclities. Staff are helpful and professional.
You do need to prebook taxis in the morning as sometimes there can be a shortage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel