Hilton Belfast
$125
$156
$104
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$73
$105
$89
Hotwire.com
3,103 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecables barsonoma restaurantwaterfront hallcar parkcity centremini bartitanic quarterbreakfast was excellentreception staffhotel barenjoyable staylaganconcertarenapubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here Friday night for a night in the odyssey. Wouldn't return nor recommend especially if you've a car to park. Ended up getting locked in the car park. Did we receive an apology from the management, or a discounted rate-NO!! was in the car park at least 20 minutes, fire escape was locked, directed at the pay station to go down to management office on lower floor-no number to contact. When we arrived on the Friday there was no sign to say that the car park closed on Saturdays. Ruined the stay for both of us, and due to the delay in managing to get the car out we were late for our next appointment.
Staff on Friday night when checking in were less than helpful, better service in other lesser quality hotels which make no assumption about being better than a step up from hostel. Extremely disappointed with the staff levels of both car park-whose name I have an will be making a complaint and the helpfulness of hotel staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
DamianGilvary, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

I am disappointed that you have been left with such a poor impression of our hotel. The adjacent car park does not belong to the hotel, I have however passed you comments on to the car park manager and I apologise for the incovenience caused.
Should you wish to discuss your feedback further please don’t hesitate to contact me directly - damian.gilvary@hilton.com

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed for one night and had a groupon for champagne breakfast which was amazing. Good quality Hilton with everything you'd expect from a top class hotel. Close to everything in the city. Good rates too. Better than mal maison and the extortionate merchant.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Olybeast

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review for Hilton Belfast. It is always a pleasure to have our guests share their experiences with rest of the world.

A very warm welcome awaits.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We needed a central hotel to enable us to attend an early morning appointment at Hospital as an Hhonors member I tend not to go past the Hilton group and am usually satisfied with the result and was not disappointed on this occasion either. Check in was simple and pleasant with an excellent internet deal of £100 B&B per couple. In room dining was good with quick service and not unduly expensive. Breakfast was excellent also. All in all a very good stay.

Room Tip: Car parking is expensive as the hotel deal only applies to one stay in the park, if you leave and come it is full rate. If you can leave the car from arrival to departure it is more reasonable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. It looks like we've ticked all the boxes for you.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed for 1 night attending a show in Odyssey. Expensive at £150 but I did book late. An additional £18 for parking didn't help. The small things make a good hotel. Examples - room service main menu stops at 11. Got back from show and called at 3 minutes to 11. After ringing out I called front desk to be abruptly told it stopped at 11. I explained I was calling since before 11 but got nothing. I was only looking a desert for my wife, was told nothing he can do, "his" chefs go home at 11 which would suggest last orders isn't actually 11. Ordered drinks instead and after a 30 minute wait I called back and cancelled and went to the bar to fetch them myself. Then I order breakfast in the room which arrived both late and totally wrong. 3 slices of brown toast was the continental. Comment card in the room but not a pen in sight. Holes in the sheet. I felt this hotel is built for stag or hen nights. Not exactly a luxury night away. Apart from the late night staff all other staff were very professional and friendly. I got an upgrade to top floor without asking, main benefit was view i think. I have stayed here about 6 times on business mainly. Needless to say I'll pay the extra or book earlier and stay somewhere better in future e.g Fitzwilliam

• Stayed: October 2012

I am disappointed that you have been left with such a poor impression of our hotel. Our aim is to create an outstanding experience at the Hilton Belfast and customer feedback is very important to us.

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

me and 5 other friends booked for two nights for my 40th in october,after a mix up at reception regarding our rooms,someone was already in my room,this was swiftly corrected so top marks for quick thinking,rooms are very clean and was very suprised at the size of them,good view looking over the river was a bonus,a few negatives though,the water they leave on the table isnt free.its £3.95 so be careful,if your watching the pennies also be careful on room service,as i appreciate getting food at 1,30 in the morning is not easy,but £52 pound for 3 pizzas and 1 portion of chips put me off my pizza.and the last slight negative is the parking,note they charge you for this also,not cheap,having said that if you want a nice clean friendly hotel in a good location then the hilton is the one

Room Tip: Ask for a river view,ask parking charges
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank darren r

I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your recent return stay at the hotel, we always endeavour to offer the highest level of service with value for money and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations.

That being said, I am very happy to hear the hotel itself you found pleasant and enjoyed our rooms with views. I thank you very much once again for your feedback, and I am delighted that we will have you with us again in the future.

Kind Regards,