Hilton Belfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$171
$394
$200
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$139
$127
$120
ibis budget
3,105 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecables barsonoma restaurantwaterfront hallcar parkcity centremini bartitanic quarterbreakfast was excellentreception staffhotel barenjoyable staylaganconcertarenapubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Here are the negatives. There is no shuttle from the Belfast City Airport (George Best) to the hotel. You need to take a taxi. Secondly, there is no wifi in the room unless you pay about $20 for the pleasure. And then it works but it is not smooth. The toilet is British, meaning to get it to flush for real you need to play with it a bit.
The good is the service is nice, the bed is good, and the room adequate. Checkout was seamless and as I was upgraded to the executive floor, the executive lounge was good and the breakfast also quite good.
ZB

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank zabriskibound
DamianGilvary, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Hilton Belfast. I am pleased you had a great stay with us and appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the suttle bus and cost of internet, and I shall certainly share your comments with the relevant departments.

Look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed here for a weekend. Check in was grand. Room was lovely, clean, spacious etc. I have stayed in 3 and 4 star hotels that are par with this hotel. We stayed in a standard room, so maybe you need to upgrade to get the 5 star experience.

Hotel was in good location for all tourist attractions and for shopping!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your recent stay at the hotel, we always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations of a Five star hotel.

That being said, I am very happy to hear the hotel location itself, check in and our bedrooms pleasant. I thank you very much once again for your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed for one night on a business trip.
Room excellent. Clean and tidy.
Breakfast excellent, though very busy.
Good location. Walking distance to all Belfast has to offer, including the new Titanic Experience.
Overall, very good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DavemScotland

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review of Hilton Belfast. It is very pleasing to read comments from guests who have had great experience with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Arrived to the Hilton hotel at 1am, gentleman at the front desk showed no interest in us, didn't speak one word except the room number, didn't provide any hotel information. We asked for directions for a work appointment the following morning and we were told to speak to the concerige in the morning. On arrival to the bedroom and window had been left open so the room was really cold and no extra blankets were available. On trying the Wifi we were unable to connect, again not told at reception that there was a daily charge of £14.99 for 24 hours!! After a restless cold sleep housekeeping attempted to enter the room at 8am even though we were checking out that morning....what was the rush, completely unnecessary. After putting up the do not disturb sign housekeeping went about their morning business having loud conversations with on another out on the corridor. Have to say I travel extensively with work and use many different chains of hotels but this is one I wouldn't be revisiting.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank fiona2000-12

I am disappointed that you have been left with such a poor impression of our hotel. Our aim is to create an outstanding experience at the Hilton Belfast and customer feedback is very important to us.

I am particularly disappointed to read that the hotel lacked friendliness. I must admit that friendliness is one of the main areas which we are complimented on, never-the-less, I am sorry that on this occasion you felt otherwise.

Should you wish to discuss your feedback further please don’t hesitate to contact me directly - damian.gilvary@hilton.com

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

The hilton belfast is in a great location. It's clean and the decor is nice. We stayed there for one night on a visit to belfast. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel itself is 5 star but not in comparison to other 5 stars I've stayed on but it is what it is and is a place I would recommend this hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There's no swimming pool here which is a bit of a disappointment and car parking is expensive at 18£ for 24 hours. We didn't eat here due to the fact we went to the city as we were there for one night. Minibar in the room is very expensive but we had a few things out of it. Great view of the Lagan from the room.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Jezz7

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Hilton Belfast. I am pleased you had a great stay with us and appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the cost of internet, car parking and leisure facilities , and I shall certainly share your comments with the relevant departments.

Look forward to welcoming you back again soon,