“Perfect for a stay in Belfast”
Review of Hilton Belfast

Hilton Belfast
Ranked #19 of 47 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed April 15, 2011

This is our 2nd time here, My Partner and i stayed for 1 night, to see a show in the Waterfront hall (next door). Booked a Guest room. Room was clean, bed very comfortable,Bathroom spotless. Staff were very helpful through out the hotel. Food was good in the bar.Joined HHonors on checking out, this rewards you for your stays in any Hilton.
Good place for a romantic break, or to see a show in Belfast.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
HiltonBelfast, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2011

Thank you for your fantastic feedback.

Our team are proud to read of your excellent return stay at Hilton Belfast. We hope that you will visit us again soon and experience the benefits of our award winning HHonors Loyalty Programme.

Kind Regards,

damian.gilvary@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,057)

Reviewed April 14, 2011

I was just back from holidays I had some things to do In Belfast had booked the Hilton Belfast after a disaster in Barcelona Hilton.

Was upgraded to a Suite one of there largest was fantastic!

One thing I will say is the Staff here are Amazing! Ones In the lounges are the best Mary stands out fantastic!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Broadband still to pricey! But over all amazing hotel!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments regarding our Executive Lounge on the 11th floor and our excellent Executive Suites. We are lucky to have fantastic views over Belfast Lough which our guests frequently request and comment on. We operate a Colleague Recognition Programme within Hilton Belfast and I have passed Mary’s name to our Human Resources Department on your behalf. It was a pleasure to welcome you we hope to see you again soon and I am sorry to hear of you disappointing experience of the Hilton Barcelona, contact them in order for them to turn it around. If I can be of assistance with this please feel free to contact myself directly.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed April 11, 2011

Stayed at the Hilton Belfast for one night. Room was large, bright and had a great view of the city. Great location within walking distance to the city centre and numerous bars and restaurants. Bed was the biggest and most comfortable of any I've ever slept on, and the breakfast was beautiful. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff we encountered, and there are some lovely touches throughout. Car park is a bit steep at £18 for one night, but this is by no means a hidden charge.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you found our staff to be pleasant and helpful and our city centre location made getting around Belfast easy.I am pleased that you enjoyed one of our newly refurbished Hilton Guest Bedrooms.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Belfast soon,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2011

This is an amazing hotel, centrally located in Belfast and is within walking distance of city centre. The room was large and comfortable. The beds were amazing and we just melted into them. We had room 1003 which overlooks the river, the riverwalk and of the cranes at the shipyard. The hotel is modern and clean. The restaurant had an excellent variety of food, both dinner and breakfast were very good. Service was excellent. The front desk were exceptional, patiently answering all of our touristy questions. One honorable mention is for Tony Heagney, Senior Concierge. He was full of great suggestions, directions both for walking and taxi (with approximate fare prices). Really cannot say enough about Tony. He really was very helpful and added greatly to our experience at the Belfast Hilton. The fitness/workout room is also very nice and well kept.

• Stayed: March 2011
HiltonBelfast, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am delighted that you experienced a warm welcome to the hotel and that Tony our Senior Concierge exceeded your expectations. We operate a Colleague Recognition Programme within Hilton Belfast and I have passed Tony’s name to our Human Resources Department on your behalf.
We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2011

My wife and I and friends stayed in the Hilton Hotel, Belfast for one night going to the Waterfront for a show. I am a wheelchair user and we had booked a disabled room, when i got into the room i found it had a bath with a shower a high bed and only 2 grab rails round the wc. I could not have a shower as i cannot get into a bath this was the worst disabled room i have ever stayed in. Have the Hilton Hotels never heard of wet rooms for disabled persons? I will never stay in the Hilton again and would not recommend it for a disabled person.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gunnergraeme

Thank you for your feedback. Hilton Belfast is currently undergoing a £2.5 Million refurbishment programme. We have taken such feedback on board during the planning stage and we have 3 newly refurbished Fully Accessible Bedrooms with baths removed with a wet area. I hope that you will consider staying with us again soon and would be very pleased for you both to return to experience our refurbished facilities. Please contact myself directly damian.gilvary@hilton.com or 02890 277303 to discuss a return stay. I Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2011

We stayed last December and it was awful so we complained and management offered us a complimentary night. The night we had arranged to stay I became ill and we unable to attend so Damian kindly accommodated us for another night. It was fabulous, the view from the room was amazing, the room was clean and the staff were lovely. Really made up for our initial experience. Beautiful

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on tripadvisor once again. I am delighted that you experienced a warm welcome to the hotel and a marked improvement to your previous stay at Hilton Belfast. I hope this shows that we act on all our guests feedback to ensure we meet all our guests expectations.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you both back very soon, you have my details therefore feel free to contact myself directly.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed March 21, 2011

stayed on executive level 12th floor with all the great views of Belfast city. room was clean and large with lots of extra space. kingbed was huge and firm. plenty of complimentary toiletries, coffee and tea available. room had safe, minibar, bathrobe and slippers. minibar however can not be used for external food or drinks. executive lounge hostess serves complimentary (alcoholic) drinks from 6-8.30pm in a cozy but small homelike livingroom area. hors-d'oeuvre is self service. no executive lounge breakfast on saturday and sunday. hotel is almost connected to the waterfront concert hall, so if visiting a concert one must stay here. did not eat in the restaurant, but it looked huge from the outside. the bar is comfortable and elegant. prices here are as high as in any other Belfast pub. all shopping, restaurants, supermarkets, pubs and sights are within easy walking distance. The Europa bus terminal is a 15-20min walk. The airport express bus #300 gets you here for gbp10 p/p roundtrip. if you leave again directly from the hotel back to Belfast Intl. there is also a bus stop closeby on High street (5min walk). just ask the hotel staff for directions. one word about them balfastonians: they are just "cool" :-) I will always stay at this somewhat older hilton when in belfast again for a nice concert or so.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank griswolds09
HiltonBelfast, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

Thank you for your review of Hilton Belfast. I have shared your excellent comments regarding our Executive Lounge and our convenient city centre location with the team. Our team are proud to read of your excellent stay in one of our newly refurbished guest bedrooms after completion of our 2.5 Million Refurbishment. We hope that you will visit us again soon.

Regards,