1,452 results
All reviews great location city centre building work lovely hotel opera house nice room within walking distance bus station excellent breakfast weekend break good size car park short stay excellent stay would stay again reception staff titanic museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in staff pretty abrupt on arrival almost an inconvenience..
great central location.
Good standard of room.
Bar food was as good as it gets and not too expensive.
Bar staff very attentive.
Would use Jury’s again and have stayed lots times before.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
SMCM2, Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear James M,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. It is great to see you enjoyed your stay with us and would return again in the future. I will pass on your positive feedback to the team and of cpourse follow up on the negative aspects of your stay, in particular your check in experience which sounds very poor.

I hope you have an opportunity to return again in the future and if you require assistance with your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

your hotel had been recommended to us by someone who had stayed there . The room was huge with a lovely bed, enough desk space and wardrobe. The bathroom was very clean with fresh towels every day.Security was excellent with the use of the room key to gain access to the lift.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Antida123,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am pleased to hear thta we have been recommended by others and that overall you had a lovely stay.
We pride ourselves in being able to provide the best product and i am glad that we were able to provide this in terms of rooms and security.
I hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast in the near future and if you ever do decide to visit again please do not hesitate to contact me directly and i will ensure that your stay is a comfortable one.

Kind Regards
Katey Smyth
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here after having a voucher for overnight B&B . Check in was smooth and efficient and we had a double room which met our needs. Clean and comfortable. Hotel quiet and had a good night's sleep. Good location and would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Andrea M,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am pleased to hear that you would return to us again in the future.
I am glad that the hotel was able to cater to your needs and that you found the hotel clean and comfortable.
We pride ourselves in being able to provide the best product and i am glad that we were able to provide this in terms of check in and efficiency.
I hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast in the near future and if you ever do decide to visit again please do not hesitate to contact me directly and i will ensure that your stay is a enjoyable one.

Kind Regards
Katey Smyth
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here, Saturday 18th May. As part of a 4 night trip.
It really is overpriced, the bed was comfy. But the room wasn’t the cleanest.
Ordered 2 portions of chips. The chips are £3.50. I counted 6 chips in one of the boxes. Absolute rip off and then a £4.95 tray charge for the sake of six chips.
This was the last night of our wonderful trip but I was just too tired to complain.
Breakfast is ok. Nothing to write home about.

Won’t be returning.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Rita M,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I apologise that you did not fully enjoy your stay and I am disappointed that the experience did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I will pass on your feedback to the management team so they can look into your issues and make the necessary improvements.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our food so I was very disappointed to read about your room service experience.

I hope you have an opportunity to return to Belfast again in the future and if you would consider staying with us again and require any assistance with your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The good: Close to Great Victoria Street train station and friendly staff.
The bad: Very expensive for a medium sized room with no view (even though I requested one), no fridge, no safe, no bath robes, minimal toiletries and air conditioning that turns itself off every hour or so. I also don't like the fact that every time you leave or enter the building, you're confronted by local tour bus operators who are allowed to stand in the doorway, blocking the way and generally making nuisances of themselves.
The average: Breakfast was OK, but very crowded when the tour buses hit town. If you're a Jurys Inn Rewards member, make sure you chase up your benefits.
The unforgivable: I asked for a Guardian newspaper and was given a Daily Mirror!
I have another Jury's Inn stay coming up in four days time. I can't say I'm looking forward to it that much.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple