“Recommended”

Belfast Waterfront
Ranked #43 of 229 things to do in Belfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Belfast Waterfront is Northern Ireland's premier conference and entertainment centre bringing both world class entertainment and large-scale conferences to the heart of Belfast.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have been to the Waterfront Hall on so many occasions because I love it. Great for concerts and shows because warmer, more intimate atmosphere compared to the Odyssey. Staff friendly, lovely place to visit. Highly recommended

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I do enjoy concerts here however there is quite often a problem with sound. the toilets are very inconvenient for wheelchair users if you are attending anything in any of the smaller studios. the seats in the bar are cery uncomfortable and I think charging an administration fee on top each ticket price and not per booking is ridiculous.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We visited here last night whilst watching the Scottish Power Pipe Band perform and found the venue to be very modern, clean and comfortable.

It's very easy to get too and we walked here from the City Centre.

The prices were also quite reasonable in the bar which was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

went to see Billy Connolly last night and it was the first time that I have visited this venue. I was very surprised. The bar reasonably priced and the whole building spotlessly clean with efficient well mannered staff. The no food or drink in the auditorium presents some people with a problem however it prevents filthy lazy people from leaving their rubbish underneath seats. The accoustics are marvellous and we could hear Billy from way up high in front of the stage. If you want to eat ,drink and leave your rubbish about perhaps this venue is not for you. The seats are comfortable and the whole venue is well lit and well designed. Belfast my adopted Capital City should be proud of this building. The views accross the River lagan at night are lovely. Will return.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Waterfront hall is just great and puts on some fabulous attractions. I remember when it was built and thought we would never be able to sustain it but thank goodness I was wrong. Nice area too to walk about.