“Great brunch”

Cafe Renoir
Ranked #414 of 1,050 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Pizza, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great brunch”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for brunch on a recommendations from a friend. It was superb. Great wrap and omelette. Sat outside and people watched. Great food and service. I can see why they got a recommendation from trip advisor this year

• Visited August 2013

Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Messed up the booking!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had pre-booked a table downstairs as a member of our party had a broken leg and stairs are very hard for her. When we arrived there was no booking and the waitress said that she would set a table upstairs when we told her that it didn't suit she said well I have no where else. As it was such short notice we called our friend to see if it was ok. This started are night off on the wrong foot and my friend had to go home early as she was so tired from the stairs.

The food was average and service was average too (waitress dropped a plate of food on the stairs)

• Visited August 2013
Belfast, Northern ireland
“Food not up to standard”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I would like to start by saying I have been a customer at Cafe Renoir for quite some time but unfortunately I have noticed the quality of the food and the customer service diminish dramatically! I visited yesterday and had the worst panini I have ever had and my bf also didn't have a good experience with his panini. There was barely any meat in it at all and what there was in mine (pork) was old dried up fatty pieces. I also noticed that one of the chef's cooking our food (it has an open hatch) had long hair but did not have it tied back or anything!! Half the restaurant was closed off and there wasn't any waitress service since it was Sunday so the atmosphere was pretty dismal. It is with regret to say that I will not return to Cafe Renoir as the old familiar waiting staff were gone and the food is now really quite awful. There really are much better places to eat in Belfast but it is shame about Renoir as it was once classed as one of them.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank CathyM01
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A lovely atmosphere to this restaurant, whether you are eating alone or in company. There is outdoor seating looking on to a very pleasant student street. The menu is a mix of casual brunch-type food and more formal sit-down favourites. I had the fish with fragrant rice on banana leaf and it was superb. It is slightly expensive, but the quality of the dining experience is well-worth the price.

• Visited July 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Experience”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Really nice personal service, sublime breakfast, reasonably priced and papers to read while awaiting the food. A real authentic place that I would encourage everyone to try out. The lunch menu also looked great .

Visited July 2013