“very accomodating”

Rocket and Relish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Lisburn Road
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It`s a burger restaurant, and it has vegetarian option, and if you are vegan, they`ll adapt it to suit you.
Lovely food at a very reasonable price. Staff friendly

1  Thank isabelbarbedo
There are newer reviews for Rocket and Relish

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Really great burgers and pricey but worth it and I will be there regularily. Many different options. Pure beef and tasty. MMMH. Good for kids also I believe. Lunch specials.Do try it.

1  Thank frankm654
Reviewed March 9, 2013

food was nice, but the staff especially one girl, were so rude and unhelpful. ruined the meal for us to be honest. no tip

1  Thank o1990
Reviewed March 9, 2013

One of the nicest birgers ive ever ate. Ive been a few times now and it never disappointes. Great staff. Great food. Great prices. :-)

1  Thank goodfoodmuncher
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was my first visit to R & R although I have had many of their burgers from their mobile unit! I will start with the good points, the service was excellent, seated and order taken within 10 mins, the food was with us in 20 mins, we had cheese and relish burgers, chunky and sweet potato chips and beer battered onion rings, the burgers were as expected, 10 out of 10' the best burgers I have ever tasted bar none, the chips and onion rings were again amazing, and served as they should be hot!
Now for the negatives, it was absolutely Baltic inside the restaurant, Friday night was a cold night and we were looking forward to getting inside to warm up, no chance here, it felt colder inside than outside, can't ever remember being so cold inside a building, the owner really needs to address this as I heard other diners comment that they would not be back due to the cold. Next the decor and feel of the place, it felt very cheaply put together, felt as though it is a temporary set up with limited spend just in case it fails, maybe it is but can't help feeling that if it was spruced up a bit it would help bring customers back, but maybe that know the food will do that as it will me, although I will wait until the weather is warmer!
All in all I would recommend R & R to anyone looking for the best burgers in Ulster!

4  Thank Samstar33