“Horrendous”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Frankie and Benny’s is an insult to the restaurant industry. They serve cheap food, which in my opinion below a Centra fry! I went at the beginning of January for my nephews birthday and I have never walked away from a meal so angry! I ordered the mushrooms to start – rubbery and dehydrated – I sent these back to the kitchen and what returned was worse. Burger next, which in my opinion has taken 10 minutes off my life with the oozing grease coming from it!

Service was slow and muddled. Forgotten drink orders, wrong food coming to the table and an hour in-between the starter and main coming out. Then they had the audacity to charge 20% on top of the bill!

I’ve had previous meals in F&B’s have been acceptable, however, like most places to eat in Victoria Square, amazingly disappointing!

1  Thank Foodiestevie89

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food is really delicious, and the service is great. Although we did have to wait about 45 minutes for a table as it was very busy. However it was worth the wait as the food was so yummy!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love Frankie & Bennys i come with my kids for a family dinner, my mum when shopping and my husband just for some time out!! Service is usually pretty good but the odd time it can be disappointing.. dont let this put you off as food is good. They also do good offers

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Absolutely Brilliant if you let your mind drift you could believe your in the Big Apple or in the Frankie and Bennies in lower Manhatton.
Brilliant 1!!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Clean, prompt service, pleasant and welcoming staff. Typical diner style menu, reasonably quick out of kitchen. Food was quite good, a little over priced though for this type of restaurant. Would use again, better than the nearby TGI Friday by a mile.