“awesome and great value”
Review of Maggie Mays

Maggie Mays
Ranked #87 of 1,107 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: As one of the most popular eateries in Belfast, Maggie Mays serves the best home cooking in the Belfast area. Its situated at Botanic Avenue and also at Stranmillis which draws in families, students and business people. Its popularity indicates the quality of food, service and value. Maggie Mays offers a large menu from early morning breakfasts, fantastic lunches as well as a dinner menu. While having an evening meal you can also bring your own alcoholic beverage. Its also the ideal place for a quick coffee/tea with a delicious dessert menu.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Cute little diner, with excellent meals. The shakes are to die for and the service is great. Really good value for money.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I'd often go to Maggie mays both in Malone and botanic, the food is always amazing and the milk shakes are know to be great! The other day Service in the Malone cafe and service was very poor, staff were slow and orders incorrect, however this will not stop us being back for our hangover cures just get the staff on the ball! The worst feeling when your hungover is slow service and a long wait for food!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have eaten in the botanic avenue cafe and the new one at the bottom of stanmillis many many times and rarely have I left having any problems with my meal.
The serve basic good hearty Belfast food and a reasonable price.
My personal favourites are the bolognese bake and the chicken curry. They do a great breakfast too. And it byo at night. Hard to fault really

The only negative I have is the size of the booths in the botanic cafe. When I was pregnant I couldn't eat in here as I didn't fit in any of the booths and they only had two tables with proper chairs. I just went to the other branch and had no problems up there.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a hangover, left with a smile

Ordered a regular fry it was big enough to feed an army. Staff were happy to make substitutions as required.

Great range of options on the menu. Food quality was good.

It was quite crowded when we arrived and I cab see why. Would whole heartedly recommend it.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Myself and my partner ate here around12 midday, we were shown to our allocated seat promptly and were given menus. The menu is really full with choices, I went for the New York Breakfast and it was devine - the prices where really good and the food portions were generous. The service was great, loads of staff on too who also wore name badges which was nice. As being a local girl in Belfast I never had ate here so thought we would as something different, will be recommending it highly and will also be back!