“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Harlem Cafe

Harlem Cafe
Ranked #4 of 65 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Sat outside and ate here with my younger daughter for a bit of a late lunch and the food and service were terrific.
I wold go back again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hugh-Pepper

Lurgan, United Kingdom
“Great bistro bar.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Loved the atmosphere, the staff very helpful. Next door to the Ulster hall in Belfast city centre. Went for a wedding party. Food great and everything good. Highly recommend all to try.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank rongie007
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quirky place to eat!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Went here in the evening, a great choice. Just behind City Hall, and it had live music on the night. Great food, great venue and great bar!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Aprilshowers2013
Amsterdam
“Pretty average breakfast - service, food and gluten free options”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This place has great style, but apart from that is pretty average. Despite reading reviews that there were plenty of gluten free options, the only thing they will do is swap out bread for gluten free bread. Sausages, pancakes etc won't be made gluten free for you, leaving a breakfast of eggs, bacon and half a tomato for 6 quid. I'm sorry - but I could have made that at home for less cost, and frankly better tasting. Service was perfunctory
I feel like we visited a different place to every other reviewer on this page. Disappointing.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MOKO_BOLO
Belfast
“Really enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I ate here last Friday night. We hadn't booked but as we were going to the theatre afterwards we were able to get a table until 8:15. Food and service was excellent. My medium steak was one of the most tender I ever had. The owner/manageress is a great salesperson. We didn't intend to have dessert but she talked me into having the grasshopper pie. Absolutely delicious! The singer also really added to the atmosphere.
We had only previously had breakfast here with the kids. I would recommend Harlem for a chilled out lazy Saturday morning breakfast also
Keep up the good work!