“I want to go back”
Review of Harlem Cafe

Harlem Cafe
Ranked #3 of 82 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European, British, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, United Kingdom
“I want to go back”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Spent a friday evening here for dinner and although we had a table booked for a couple of weeks prior,the place was busting with people and they offered us a table right by the front door as if our table hadn't Actually been reserved.
Luckily with the hot weather the breeze coming in was lovely.
The acoustic singer set just the right ambience and the manager was rather attentive.
We ordered an Indian buffet board and a beef burger with chunky chips. Both delicious. The wine list was more expensive than other restaurants but I wouldn't let that deter me from returning.

I really enjoyed my experience here but it seems bigger parties get better tables. I think I will be back next payday!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank hollyhemple54

Galway, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Harlem hits the spot”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Faye and all the staff at Harlem. What a stunning room. The friendliest staff Ive come across in a long time and decor to match the mood. From the provision of Gluten Free options, to the excellent breakfast/brunch with the pretty teapot that had at least 7 cups of tea (very important). Was a bright culinary spot in an otherwise very disappointing trail of restaurants. A MUST!!!!!!
I look forward to dining for your legendary steak in October when we return. Im the lady with the cool Dancers...... I promised they would wow your guests and 'dance for their dinner', Sandra Shaw.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sandra S
Manchester, United Kingdom
“All so good”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Was in Belfast with my daughter for an overnight stay. She had been recommended to Harlem cafe by work colleagues who live in Belfast. We went for breakfast and then went back again for a very late lunch. At both times service and food were excellent - the friendliest of staff who could not do enough to be of help and a great choice of food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tonih366
Hitchin Uk
“Great atmosphere, great service and super food!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Exactly what was needed when we stopped here for lunch. Super Irish breakfast, really interesting atmosphere and ambience and excellent friendly service.

Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank David C
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent place”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Been here several times for breakfast and lunch and recently went for dinner. Food is always excellent and a range of special every day. Went recently with a large group including my 4month old soon. As my dinner had arrived whilst I was rocking baby to sleep in pram, one of the staff offered to rock him so I could enjoy my meal, that's service! Staff are always friendly and restaurant has buzz about it. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013