“Springsteens lisburn ominplex”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
lisburn
“Springsteens lisburn ominplex”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Fantastic atmosphere and very well mannered staff, the food was great I had the chicken stack and my partner had the dean martin neither of us could fault the food everything was delicious and well worth the price. The restaurant was super clean and the tables where spotless you could tell they where well looked after and maintained. The service was quick and efficient with friendly happy staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a wide variety of people as they cater for families couples and young children.

• Visited January 2014

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Nice meal”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Just out of Lisburn road branch. Ordered of the special menu and thought the meal was very nice and good value for money. The staff were very pleasant and food arrived promptly. Was prewarned about the hot wings but was suprised how salty salty salty they were. Would go back again.

Visited January 2014
Lisburn
“Bewear”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We found the floor staff to be very polite the food is eatable but is slightly over priced although you need to be very careful in checking your bill against the menu price as they operate a different price when this was pointed out to the restaurant manager. He was unhelpful in resolving this overcharging and his reason for this error is the are using a new menu but haven't got them printed yet
I will not be using this restaurant unless I bring my calculator or pre pay at time of ordering lol

Visited January 2014
belfast
“Springsteens lisburn”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very disappointed with our meal here. Service was slow during a non busy time. After waiting 25 minutes on my burger the pulled pork meat filling was cold. My fiances steak burger was dry, lacked flavour, tough bap and the meat was chewy. Very disappointing. Service was good.
Very expensive for all that we got, Have had far better meals elsewhere in lisburn.

Will defiantly not be back nor recommending to my friends and family.

• Visited December 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“American dining experience”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I was in, the other day, for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. I had heard other places claiming to be 'American' themed but they always fell short. I went with my friend she got the french toast and I ordered the pancakes. The pancakes were like a little slice of America, hot, fluffy and a decent size.

The service was good, fast and pleasant. The waitress was quick to offer coffee refills
Overall I was extremely pleased with my experience

• Visited December 2013