“Great value, great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Failte Restaurant

Failte Restaurant
Ranked #259 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great value, great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Love this place, never fails to impress with its great service and good food. excellent value with a range of options available depending on the time of the week you visit.

• Visited March 2013

Belfast
“Keeping up the high standards!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is my second review of this fantastic restaurant, Yet again, I can not praise it highly enough. Fantastic food, friendly service and a great atmosphere. What more can you ask for?
Best of all is the great value for money... Go check it out for yourself!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Alison7-0
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food and Outstanding Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This has to be the best place to eat in Belfast. Under a tenner for 3 delicious courses and bring your own bottle.

Menu has something for everyone, relaxed atmosphere, excellent staff who couldnt do enough for us, even when all twenty of us walked in after an Irish Dancing Competition.
Will definitely be back when in Belfast next.

Visited February 2013
Belfast
“Fantastic food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had the express lunch in Failte today and it was fantastic.We were given a warm welcome from the busy serving staff who gave prompt and efficient service with a smile. The place was very clean and comfortable with a relaxed atmosphere. Being a fussy eater, I was surprised to find a menu that not only could I find something I liked, but had a choice of dishes that suited my tastes. I opted for the pork & leek sausages on a bed of mash with stew & tobacco onions, not only was this well presented and well cooked, it tasted wonderful. The cost for this and a bottle of beer was £5.95!!! I would happily of paid twice that for what we got. I can not praise this place enough and will be back.

• Visited February 2013
“Ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went to Failte tonight and I was disappointed. I had potato and leek soup for starter and steak pie and champ for main course. It was ok, but it was lukewarm at best. I suppose you get what you pay for and it was £10 for two courses, so I wasn't expecting Gordon Ramsay standard. I was leaving the restaurant and I overheard a waitress talking to another customer, she said "Bring your own drink is a nightmare, people think they can sit and drink here all night" lol west Belfast professionalism at its best!!!