“super waterfront restaurant”

Cutters Wharf
Ranked #406 of 1,147 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stranmillis
Description: Cutters Wharf is renowned for those lazy, hazy days that we all love, when we can chill out by the river regardless of the weather.Ideal for a BBQ party or cocktail style event outside, Cutters is the place to be for any event! From al fresco dining areas outside with TV screens to never miss a match to the cosines of the casual downstairs bar with its riverside views where you can always enjoy the latest sporting event on one of many screens or listen to one of our live bands in the evening. Whilst upstairs you have informal dining at its best, in literally the comfiest restaurant in the city. With wide open windows to enhance your dining experience, there is nowhere quite like this in Belfast. Bring your friends & family to celebrate a special occasion or butter up your colleagues with a workplace party. Cutters really does have something for everyone!
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had a most delicious meal in the cutters wharf. Table positioned at the window with beautiful views over the river, the special was panfried hake and I was assured by our waiter andrew that it was to die for so I couldnt refuse. What a dish, perfectly cooked fish, beautiful samphire and flavoursome mash. Beautiful and morish. My friends all had different fish dishes and all were delighted with their choices. The staff are friendly and attentive. We were so happy with the evening that we booked our christmas dinner. Lovely evening, great food

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Four of us went to lunch at cutters yesterday and were incredibly impressed by the young man who served us. He was so friendly, polite and attentive which was a pleasant surprise.
3 of us ordered the burger and chips which were very large portions. The chips were a little on the greasy side but still edible and my mum in law had the soup of the day which she said was lovely.
We had made the mistake of walking to cutters as we thought the rain would hold and it was only a 10min walk but by the time we were getting up to leave the heavens opened, the man who served us seen we had no umbrellas with us and gave us 2 large umbrellas! This is what I call going the extra mile and with service like this we will def be back .

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I have to start and say that this experience was in the restaurant upstairs. It has been years since I gave climbed the stairs at CW! My partner and I went WOW! What a dining room - Stunning. The welcome was warm. Menu extensive and service professional. Everyone agreed a return visit was a must. Give it another go...leopards can change their spots!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was out with 2 friends at this restaurant for a meal. The restaurant has a pleasant ambience and the staff were very friendly. The menu had a very good choice and was well priced. The food was very good and nicely presented. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Called at Cutters today for a late lunch with my family, I had the seafood laksa (you should look up the recipe, it should be a delightful flavoursome dish) but not today this was flavourless stodge , out of four meals, the only one enjoyed was a pork fillet type sandwich.
I find this sort of dinning experience very frustrating the setting is perfect, the staff great, the food even looked good when brought to the table, but on actual flavour and quality it failed miserably. My advice to cutters, find a few basic dishes and make to a standard you can be proud off , ordering a meal that under delivers is a real turn off.
The comments in this review are intended to be constructive criticism and I did leave a tip as the girl serving was efficient and helpful, I hope the standards improve but it is unlikely I will dine here again to find out.