“OK but not spectatular....”

Spires Restaurant & Coffee Shop
Ranked #474 of 1,051 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Description: Spires Restaurant & Coffee Shop offers a hearty welcome and specialises in local produce. We are famous for our delicious cooked breakfast, hot or snack lunches or if you prefer a coffee, bun and a chat. Our opening hours are 8am-5pmMonday to Saturday and are located in Spires Shopping Mall opposite Jurys Hotel.
Burtonsville, Maryland, United States
“OK but not spectatular....”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Quick and convenient, no frills and basic food. Cost is affordable and the staff is friendly. The restaurant is located in a beautiful building and there are additional shops within.

Visited September 2013

Newry, United Kingdom
“Over priced. Limited menu.”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I too thought this place was very poor. so expensive for all I got.Better go to Chinese at lunch for 3 or 4 course meal under £7.00.
Wont go back.

• Visited September 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good for lunch or afternoon tea especially”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I regularly visit The Spires for lunch. We come across it first as I work close by. The food is always to an excellent standard and we always stick to the same, even though we always want to try other things. The Chicken Goujons are beyond what I can describe, there is a fantastic taste to the batter alone. I always go for the chicken curry and rice which is filled with chicken breast and vegetables, with that wonderful homemade taste.

I have also used Spires in my professional capacity to cater for an event and had a range of positive comments for their sandwiches and finger buffet foods.

This is a favourite with not only me and my husband but friends and colleagues.

It is often said by a lot of people that I know that it is a shame that it does not open at night, when they find it difficult to find a place for an evening meal or pre-theatre.

• Visited March 2013
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Even though I'm from N.Ireland, I'd never heard of this place and stumbled upon it by chance. I was after an 'Ulster Fry' (diet goes right out the window)

This place is very clean and well presented.. The welcome and indeed the service throughout, was really friendly!

I went for the 7 piece breakfast which was great value and certainly hit the spot.

I look forward to a return visit for breakfast soon!

“Awful”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Went in for a late breakfast. It was the worst bacon sandwich I've ever had - the bacon was rock hard. Very expensive.