“lovely dining”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very friendly staff. Informal. Good authentic food. BYO policy. Excellent value for money. This recently refurbished restaurant is a must for any indian food lovers.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I live around the corner from here and have eaten in and had take out a few times. Some dishes are better than others but generally it's pretty standard Indian take out food. It's BYO and very reasonably priced so I'll keep returning but it doesn't blow me away.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I remember receiving a present years ago of "painting by numbers". Filling in the appropriate colours into numbered areas produced a reasonable representation of something or other. Yes, it was a painting but something was missing. There was no heart or soul in it. So it is with Cafe Naz. I couldn't fault the food or the service. Everything was in place. But, goodness me was it noisy. My partner and I had to lean across a small table just to make ourselves understood; and this was early evening before the "vino chatter" began.
Indian food being my favourite, I quite frequently try new restaurants based on word of mouth and the current "buzz". Several people had suggested Cafe Naz but sorry, for me it had nothing which made it stand out from the crowd; nothing to entice me back.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

On Saturday 10th August I decided to go to Cafe Naz for a takeout. I had been in Naz the previous week to sit in for a friends birthday and really enjoyed it. I ordered in the restaurant and the lady that served me was very nice, said it would take 15 minutes. I ordered a portion of Onion Baggies, a Chicken Biryani and a plain naan, costing approximately £11. I collected and returned home. The rest as they say is history...... This was the NICEST takeaway Indian I have ever had, the baggies where cooked perfectly, the Biryani was perfectly spiced and not too dry and came with an exceptional curried vegetable dish (the veg wasn't mushy, perfectly al dente and the a perfect accompaniment to the Biryani) and the naan was fresh.

In short, why go to the Bengal up the road when you can have an affordable, authentic and truly tasty Indian from Cafe Naz? Only problem was I couldn't find an email address for them to email the chefs! Compliments to them. Give it a go people, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank sean E
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I live close to Bradford in England which has some of the best curry restaurants in england and enjoy a curry at leasy once per week. On a recent trip home to Belfast my brother had recommended Cafe Naz and suggested I try it.
I was not dissappointed. The food and service are excellent and I think the sheek kebab starter is one of the best I have ever eaten. We were a group of four and everyone tried something different and no one was disappointed. My only criticism is cost. It is expensive and £2.50 for a chappiti is totally over the top.