“My all time fav BYO in Belfast”
Review of Greens Pizzeria

Greens Pizzeria
Ranked #327 of 1,116 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2013

You can't book tables. Its sometimes slow service. But those guys know how to make a mean pizza! I have generally visited 3-4times a year for the last 10years, and rarely venture away from the old faithful menu choices. Dragon's tongue supreme (their signature dish: a must order), Chicken Pomadorra and Greens salad. Nip to the Chelsea across the street for a wee beer while you wait for your table. Worth a visit! :)

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I have visited green's a few times now and can't fault it! nice and laid back atmosphere, usually very busy and the service is attentive and speedy, the fajita pizza is a favourite of mine! but the mother in law tongue bread is brilliant! will definately be back again and again!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had a pasta dish that was very, very good. The pizza is also very good. I stayed in close walking distance so went there several times while I was working in Belfast. Also, it is located on Lisburn Road - which is very interesting to walk

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I went to Greens Pizza, Lisburn Road, last night at 7 pm. We were rudely dealt with by blond haired senior woman, not too busy. Ordered to sit and wait. We waited for a table, no sign of friendliness from any staff. We could see that a table came free but this was given to a party that arrived after us. When we asked we were told that the table was not for two's although it had just been vacated by a couple !
The really worst part was the food. My pizza came and was burnt. A good while later, my wife's pasta came and was actually inedible with far too much salt. The only redeeming feature was a young waitress who discounted our bill, apologised for our poor experience. I actually tipped her for her courtesy!
A ruined experience, an aggressive manager and poor staff (except for one) - save your money, give it a miss !

4  Thank Ronnie F
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Called in to greens tonight for some dinner with my partner. Was seater straight away in a pew table.. (not so suitable for some one heavily pregnant) but got in there.. was served quite quickly.. opted for a pizza dish and a pasta dish with sides. with 2 CANS of coke. Food was nice.. but just nice the garlic bread with cheese was just a greasy mess.. after my meal needed the loo so tackled the very steep stairs that made you feel like you were invading the staff quarters.

Over all was not very impressed..

Close to £40 for pizza, pasta and soft drinks is a bit over priced....
Service was great and seem to be doing an alright turn over just think the prices and overall standard is just not worth it!