“Good food and service”
Review of The Elk Inn

The Elk Inn
Ranked #606 of 1,108 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fun, friendly pub and kitchen located on the outskirts of Belfast. Family friendly upstairs in our lounge, providing great afternoon and evening menus with fantastic offers. Also warm rustic atmosphere downstairs in our public bar, especially when showing major sporting events!
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Most meals are of the highest quality and the service was pleasant if not a little slow. The drinks are pricy but I guess you would expect that in a good restaurant. The decor is a little dated for my taste though.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Just had my Dad's 80th Birthday Party at the Elk Inn. The staff were great, so attentive to our needs, there were eighteen having dinner. The food was good and plentful and the service was excellent. No complaints what so ever.
Thank you to the management and staff at the Elk Inn for giving us a great night out to remember.

1  Thank Rhonda54015
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The best roast beef I have had in any restaurant. So good I asked the chef, David, where he had got the beef from. The wine, a Californian Merlot, was also well up there for taste and it really complimented the beef. On another note, the toilets were spotlessly clean and fresh. We will definitely return in the near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband took me here for Sunday carvery yesterday.i was so looking forward to it but was very disappointed by the whole experience.chef couldn't be bothered for a start.the presentation of prawn cocktail was like something my young child had thrown together.the turkey and ham was bland.the potatoes where stuck to the serving pot and tasted like water.the roasties where dried up and hard and cold....looked like they had been there for a week.my husband requested fresh ones.....chef wasn't amused.his where served up like bricks.desert was nice though......but couldn't justify €40 for a slice of cheesecake and a ban offer.......big disappointment!!!!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Was here once with a couple of mates, good meal - burger & chips. But was jealous of my mates vegetarian meal, which looked far more tastier.

1  Thank Anubis14