“Great little lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hakka

Hakka
Ranked #374 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: BT2 8DY
Belfast
“Great little lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had lunch here last week with some colleagues. Clearly its a little gem as we had to wait on a table.

Got a little booth for the 4 of us (but be careful - Watch your knees getting in and out)! Both the waiter and waitress very helpful, polite and corteous!!

I ordered the Beef Curry and my colleagues opted for the Salt and Chilli chicken - all of us commented on how tasty it was.

For the prices it is a little Gem and will be back.. Only reason for the 4 out of 5 was we had to wait a considerable time to pay and we had a few bruised knees.

Although, this won't put me off in going back.!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Spencer1982Belfast

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been here for lunch a few times recently and the food has always been lovely. It’s very reasonably priced too. My favourite dish is the chicken with black pepper sauce which is delicious. Staff are always very welcoming and the service is very prompt. Would definitely recommend this place, especially for lunch.

• Visited June 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“brilliant Asian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have had lunch in this lovely restaurant many times - it is one of my favourite place to eat in the city centre. The menu is extensive, the food and service are first class. Most of the dishes are served with noodles but they will happily provide you with rice ( boiled or fried) as an alternative if that is what you prefer. I have tried numerous dishes, all are delicious but the beef in black pepper is to die for. Prices are reasonable - highly recommended

Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“My favourite asian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I absolutely love this restaurant. It has become my local takeaway and go-to restaurant for taking my parents out.
I've had several of the dishes and the quality has always been of a high standard.
My favourite dish at the moment would be the new duck noodle soup, which is very filling and moreish.
The restaurant has a very calm atmosphere and the staff are attentive.
I have very high standards when it comes to asian food and this restaurant has exceeded my expectations.

Belfast
“Good value, tasty food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Just recently had another lunchtime meal at Hakka and once again I wasn't disappointed! The menu seems to have been updated since I was last here and there is a very extensive choice of courses from mains with rice or various types of noodles.
In terms of portion size they are possibly a bit smaller than when this place first opened.
Service has always been good and fairly quick at lunchtime. Popular place for nearby office workers and can full up fairly quickly at lunchtime! It is also able to accommodate a few large groups too which is handy.