“Superb in every way”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had a meal in this gem last Sunday night. It was a warm evening so there wasn't many dining, and it was early in the service, but we got a lovely table with views of the Lisburn road.
Farouk the waiter was attentive from the off, courteous and welcoming he took our order and served the wine.
The starter of Chicken Chat, was delicious and tender and full of flavour. Our main was Bhoona and a side dish of Keema Nan. Again it was so flavoursome and rich but not over powering.
The takeaway was very busy and more people arrived to dine as we came to the end of our most enjoyable meal.
All in all, I could not fault the place. Babu the chef even took time to come out and have a chat with us, which was a nice touch.
We will be back, most likely this weekend again!

1  Thank Ken E

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Best Indian I have ever eaten at and I go time and time again. Good value for money and if you want to try something new...
BANANA AND MANGO CURRY- need I say more

1  Thank Finn B
Reviewed May 10, 2013

After visiting a friend in hospital we went to the Lisburn Road area to find somewhere to have dinner. We soon found the Bombay Brasserie. We got a table (not very busy for a Friday night) and soon ordered. The staff were pleasant and served us well. The food was fantastic and well recommended.

2  Thank RobertandJoann
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place doesn't look like much on the outside to be honest...but looks are deceiving! I always frequent the Jharna, but decided to try out this place because of the BYO (keeps the price down) and it was wonderful. Lovely inside, friendly staff, but more importantly the food was excellent. Portion size was big, so I took my remaining balti home and had it for lunch the next day...the staff were much obliging. I will certainly be a regular visitor to this restaurant....

2  Thank shellfathers
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food here is excellent, this was our second visit and thankfully things haven't changed. Superb Madras and Dhansak and they also cooked up a mild curry for our five year old which he loved. Lovely people as well. We'll definitely be back.

2  Thank JDM742