“Delish food, excellent service!”
Review of Bombay Brasserie

Bombay Brasserie
Ranked #353 of 1,130 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place doesn't look like much on the outside to be honest...but looks are deceiving! I always frequent the Jharna, but decided to try out this place because of the BYO (keeps the price down) and it was wonderful. Lovely inside, friendly staff, but more importantly the food was excellent. Portion size was big, so I took my remaining balti home and had it for lunch the next day...the staff were much obliging. I will certainly be a regular visitor to this restaurant....

2  Thank shellfathers

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food here is excellent, this was our second visit and thankfully things haven't changed. Superb Madras and Dhansak and they also cooked up a mild curry for our five year old which he loved. Lovely people as well. We'll definitely be back.

2  Thank JDM742
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went to Bombay Brasserie with my friend and we loved the place,the food and services was excellent.first time in a restaurant I felt welcomed beside the delicious food,,I'm definitely going back to Bombay brasserie..

2  Thank wiole
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great tasty food and excellent value, great atmosphere and friendly service. Biryani was the best I've tasted.

5  Thank BernadetteMB
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great wee spot , good food, great service, friendly and helpful...recommended big time. Jim and Christine..

4  Thank Jim B