“Excellent - Fast friendly service”
Review of Thai Village

Thai Village
Ranked #161 of 1,050 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Description: Authentic Thai Restaurant located on Belfast's Dublin Road
Bromsgrove, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent - Fast friendly service”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just had an excellent meal with 3 business colleagues and we all found it to br very good. Mixed starter was fresh and hot and my main (sorry can't remember the name!) was a chilli chicken which was succulent with the right amount of heat from the chilli and peppers.

Very respectful service. In terms of cleanliness the place was spotless including the mens.

Nice, would highly recommend

• Visited March 2013

Rochdale
“Service that is just TOO fast to be true!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've been to this restaurant a few times as a solo business diner. The one thing I've noticed is that the food is served ridiculously quickly, so much so that it makes you wonder whether it is freshly prepared/cooked?

From ordering a main course to getting it takes approximately 3 pages of The Sun (please don't judge me on my choise of paper!).

I timed a fellow (solo) diner, who had ordered a soup to start - 3 minutes! Now that MUST have been microwaved?

On this visit I decided to treat myself to a Banana Fritter. Yes, it arrived within a few minutes and was also stone cold. I ate it and I have to say it was delicious (I don't have a problem with the taste of the food). When I asked the male waiter whether they serve it hot he said "yes, of course". When I told him it was cold, he was surprised (or was he?). He was going to refund it but I told him not to . . . . a) because I ate it and b) I wasn't paying!

The only other thing I have noticed is that all the main course dishes (usually curry based) I have ordered all seem to be the same colour and taste. I should point out that this is from memory as I have only dined here solo. Has anyone else noticed this?

• Visited February 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Thai village is big on service and the food never disappoints in an atmosphere of relaxed appreciation almost audible”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We try to eat out once every week or two; I enjoy trying the new restaurant. However when it happens that you've been disappointed twice in a row a sanctuary is sought, a place you can return to and know you'll be welcomed and looked after, such a place is the Thai Village Dublin rd Belfast.
The Menu is pretty straight forward with most of the usual Thai fare on offer, in truth I'm always drawn to the fish which is fresh and cooked to perfection. The Mussels are always huge and if you like hot Chiles lemon grass and ginger then try the fish soup Poh teak very spicy.
The stir frys are great, chicken with cashew nuts is a particular favourite of mine, but nothing on this menu is cooked to a lower standard than excellent.
The service is the best you'll experience anywhere and makes the atmosphere as relaxed as it is; you won't see anyone flafing here, no blind panic or apologies required, just attentive and extremely pleasant in fact if I were training staff to work in a restaurant then this is where I'd begin, a night in Thai Village. Any excuse really.
Enjoy!

Cork, Ireland
“Fast Service”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Within in 5 Minutes of ordering we had our dinner in front of us. The food tasted really nice and the staff were very courteous .

• Visited December 2012
scotland
“Just like the real Thailand”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This Thai restaurant reminded us of our trip to Thaland. Food and service excellent.

Reasonable value for money.

Deffo recommend.