“Lovely meal”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've been in the Washington several times for after work drinks but never eaten there.
On Frday though, the beloved and I went for Dinner after work and as it's really close to both our offices, we met there.
We got a decent sized table with plenty of space.
Went for Nacho's to share which were very tasty. As a main I had the sirloin with chips and Garlic butter. Realy tasty. I order my steak blue and a lot of places don't QUITE accommodate but this was just perfect.
The bloved had fish and chips and she got a monster of a piece of fish.
Honestly, there is nothing more to say.
The food was great, the service was excellent and it was good value.
£45 for a shared starter, fish and chips, big sirloin & chips, 2 cokes, 2 beers and a bottle of red wine.
Delighted.

2  Thank B1GDOUG1E

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Had the most amazing sirloin steak. Best steak I've had in a long time. Service was good, the bartenders were friendly and helpful. Will be back soon. Also it was 'steak night' 2sirloins sides, sauce and a bottle of wine for £30. Great deal

2  Thank kirsty56
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We dined here on the evening of July 2nd.
I had vegetarian fajitas and my daughter had curried cod. Both dishes were beautifully executed and we thoroughly enjoyed them. The presentation was great and the quantity of food was a challenge.
The staff were friendly and fun. They were so welcoming that we will be going back soon to dine there again.
If I could rate this place higher, I would.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

The service and food here were amazing. My mum and i popped in for dinner and we will be back. I will be making it a point to come here any time im in belfast. Friendly staff, and just perfectly timed service between courses. The fish was beautiful. The gentlemen working here are also rather good looking, a spot id recommed to any ladies or gay men. If i could give this place a 6 out of 5 i would.

1  Thank Karen Marie W
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Left our hotel with a colleague to grab a pint, a bite to eat and the world cup. Spotted this place and had some great pints then went to order food - found out there is a great deal for £30 - bottle of wine, and 2 steak dinners and sides! Cracking food - best steak in NI - and great atmosphere around too.

Making steak nights and the Washington a monthly feature, if not more often!

1  Thank Fitzyharsh