“This is a great pub tucked away in the heart of Belfast”

The Washington bar & restaurant
Ranked #165 of 1,088 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed December 15, 2013

It has a retro and stylish feel to it...great atmosphere. Well worth a visit to wit, relax and chill out wit h a cocktail.Been several times now and make a point of going when in Belfast.

1  Thank GAILKELLY
There are newer reviews for The Washington bar & restaurant

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to Belfast for the day and came across this bar/restaurant. We were greeted by a friendly man (I think the Manager) he quickly got us a table and ordered us drinks.
Upon ordering our meal I asked the manager if the steaks were a good choice as I enjoy a Sirloin he advised me their steaks were very tasty so I opted for the 12oz Sirloin and my boyfriend had the Chicken & Beef Burger combined. Both meals were outstanding but I really wanted to leave a comment to Commend the manager for his customer service. Lovely friendly man with happy attitude. One of the other waitress on duty that serviced us was not has friendly and quite short with us seeming that she was rushing us and we could hardly get a word said before she would walk off, which would put us off coming again.
Food was lovely, great atmosphere. Steak is worth trying.

1  Thank Shadow8819
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Spent a. Friday night in here drinking 2-4-1 woo woos and daiquiris. Very nice and a great price. Think the pictures on here are a little deceiving as it looked nowhere near this nice when full of drunk people at 8pm!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have spent many times in this bar both for food and drinks have never been let down would recommend they are always doing great deals go and enjoy especially the music on Friday nights.

1  Thank adrian l
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Ate here on Saturday evening, we booked a table upstairs. The bar downstairs was great for pre drinks, when we went upsatirs for food it was all fitted out lovely, made for a warm welcome. The food was amazing and prices very reasonable. Bar staff and door staff were great had a really good laugh with them. Definately on my list for our next visit.