“Dirty & unchanged bed, not acceptable for 5* rating.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belfast
City Hub Apartments
Ranked #17 of 31 Specialty Lodging in Belfast
“Dirty & unchanged bed, not acceptable for 5* rating.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Everything was dusty, from floors to furniture. Bathroom was pretty grubby as well as kitchen. Hairs & dirt very plain to see on bathroom floor. The worst is yet to come.......... The bed is the first thing I check when I stay anywhere & there was hair on it between sheets & on pillow cases. It was crumpled & wasn't made properly which I felt in light of no cleaning been done elsewhere in apartment before we arrived that the bed hadn't been changed since previous occupants.

• Stayed October 2012
4 Thank Tillyros

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Newmarket, Canada
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The location is great; a 5 min walk to downtown.The "check-in" process was not that great because there is no reception (because it is an apartment building) and the front door is locked. Even though we called ahead, which is required, we had to wait outside in the rain for about 10-15 minutes, making phone calls that went to voice mail before someone came to the door. The apartment was spacious and we loved the combination washer/dryer in the kitchen but the bed was small, the aprtment wasn't spotlessly clean and the tap in the bathroom ran constantly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank SandyK2012
Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I booked one of those apartments to stay for a night with my mother and brother. I was a bit concerned with their new check-in rules since we could not inform an exact arrival time (we were driving from Edinburgh and had to get a ferry to get to Belfast). Thankfully, our calculations turned out to be okay and we arrived on the time we had expected. I quickly called Patricia Harkin and she joined us to show us the apartment. The covered parking is really a good asset. It works well, looks organized. The apartment was even more than what we needed just for one night - since it offers a reasonably equipped kitchen and also a washing machine. The rooms are not fairly big - but were fair enough. One of the bathrooms had an extremely loud fan but that did not turn out to be a problem. As a suggestion, it would be nice to perhaps hand out an electric adaptor for the customers to return with the apartment keys and car permit. I like the freedom of check-out: just drop the keys and things into the mail box and that is it. The apartment is located on a short walking distance from many interesting sites, so if one does not need attention from hotel staff, this is a good place to stay. A minor: one of the couches on the living room had a big rip - it does not leave a very good impression. Overall, a very good experience!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Although the apartment was in an adequate condition, clean but en-suit shower didn't work and sink was broken, Patricia Harkin from Corporate Apartments was a terrible customer services representative. Not only omitted the fact we would be charge for late arrival, but then it took the money out of my account without any warning and my consent. She sent then an email, when when i challenged this as she should have been honest with the cost upfront, she put the phone down on me saying that i was spoiling her day. I will never use this apartments again. Since then i have read other bad reviews complaining about this lady and other bad costumer service from staff at the Corporate Apartments and they should seriously re-visite their staff training and ensure they all behave professionally, carry out their work efficiently and treat costumers correctly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Rodrigues220275
Taunton, England
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I would have given five for everything, but the bathroom lets this lovely apartment down. I small staying in no 138. the view is amazing overlooking the hills. Caroline who checked me in was great and the milk and bread was a nice touch. the only thing that I can pick up is. when I have a shower in the morning I small worried I may end up in the apartment below. there are huge cracks in the ceiling and wall tiles where it looks like the bath is pulling away from the wall. apart from this small thing I would recommend this accom.

• Stayed September 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We rented several apartments for our son's wedding in early August - and they were great! Patricia met us and was really helpful with our varied needs and arrival times. Bits and bobs of equipment in one apartment needed renewing but overall it was great. Our family apartment was a great size to host with various wedding groups and meals - also a good TV to watch GB win loads of medals at the Olympics! Highly recommended

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Downpatrick, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed here for my birthday treat.
Myself and 4 friends were very pleased with everything about the apartment.
Also the free wine and chocs was a grate touch.
I will be staying here again soon!
Thanks for the good weekend we all had.

• Stayed September 2011