City Hub Apartments
$153
$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 5, 2011

These are not 5* serviced apartments on any account. For the price for these apartments they need a lot of work. There were holes in the walls where it looked like a previous guest had punched the wall. Walls need a lick of paint. Overall grubby. not enough toiletries/towels supplied for a weekend stay. The website states they are serviced but we got no clean towels, extra loo roll etc. ended up having to buy our own.
Great facilities in the apartment, Kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster & kettle. Free WIFI. We weren't able to watch the TV as the stations kept freezing like there was bad reception?! Apartments are VERY secure, you can't get in or out without a fob for scanning the doors. This turned out to be annoying as we were only supplied with one fob/set of keys so if you stay at home you have to stay up to let other people into the apartment block. Very hard to find to apartments and none of the taxis we used over the course of the weekend knew where it was, had to direct them to the Days Hotel. We were only allowed parking for one car per apartment which was a major let down considering it doesn't state this upon booking. You would think that a 2 bed apartment would be supplied with 2 car spaces in the massive car park which was mostly empty. Would not return to these apartments.
Overall it wasn't a bad stay just very poor for the price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I booked this apartment for a trip with my Mum,two sisters & Gran so 5 women all together. The apartments were right in the city centre, just about 5-10min walk from the Europa bus/train station & lots of local shops, clubs etc. Large, spacious flat decorated beautifully with comfy beds, en suite bathroom in one of the rooms, TV, comfy couches, everything you need includind kitchen & facilities (fridge, cooker, washing machine). It was a quiet apartment & there was never any noise despite the other visitors you'd meet coming & going from the other apartments. The woman met us with the keys & ran through some information then left us to it. The price was really good & cost much less than it would have to get separate rooms in a hotel for all 5 of us. Immaculately clean & very homely, I'd definately recommend. Central heating, clean towels, bedding etc, everything you could need & they even stocked milk & teabags, bread etc in the fridge for us arriving which was great after a long journey there! Local taxi numbers & info. you might need was in the apartment for reference.

There's a wee pub called "Fibber McGee's" closeby which plays typical traditional fiddley-dee Irish live music (fiddles, etc)& has great atmosphere, friendly & just what you'd expect in a traditional "ye olde world" type pub. The Belfast Tour Bus stops just round the corner, really closeby. There's some Loyalist Murals on the walls on the street at the back of the apartments, although they're trying to change the image of Belfast, it's worth a visit to see all the portraits, images & stuff painted on the walls on many of the buildings as, like it or lump it, it is history after all.

There was a small balcony coming from the living room area, overlooking a large, confined square area for the residents. It was quiet & had well-kept shrubbery & plants. If the weather was nice, it would have been ideal to sit outside but still have the privacy of the apartment grounds.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I needed somewhere to stay for several days whilst I was on a research visit to Queens University Belfast. Corporate Apartments was ideal for me - it is within walking distance of the University and the City Centre. Furthermore the accomodation was infinately better than a hotel being spacious and offering facilities (e.g. kitchen, living room) at a comparable and very reasonable price. I would stay here again if I had to visit Belfast

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have stayed in numerous cities throughout the UK and Ireland for business trips and I prefer apartments for their size, space, flexibility and lifestyle. Having tried and tested Belfast's range of hotel and serviced accomodation, I have to say that Corporate Apartments is by far the best. Best for space, best for service, best for location and best professionally run. I don't usually post reviews but I made an exception here because, in tougher times, we're always too quick to complain and we don't acknowledge top quality service enough. I have no doubt that I will be back and I would recommend CA for anyone who wants the ideal location to explore Belfast, have a genuinely enjoyable living experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Anna1371
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My wife and I stayed in a one bedroom apartment at the Corporate Apartments, Victoria Place, on Wellwood Street for 2 nights from June 15 to 17, 2011. When we were driving to Belfast about 2 hours before arrival, we called the property manager, Patricia Harkin, and arranged to meet her at the entrance to the apartment building. Patricia was very punctual and welcomed us. She showed us to our apartment and explained how things worked there. She was very helpful and explained everything well. Our one bedroom apartment was very clean, modern, comfortable (including the bed) and roomy for the two of us. There was a welcome pack of bread, milk, jam, coffee, etc. The bathroom was very clean and came with plenty of towels. The one bedroom apartment was perfect for 2 people. Our apartment was on the seventh floor and had a nice view of Belfast city center. The apartment building had plenty of security including the enclosed secure car parking garage. We felt very safe there. Both the parking and the wi-fi were free and included in the price of the apartment.
As far as the location, the Corporate Apartments are perfectly located in the center of Belfast off Great Victoria Street with many restaurants, pubs, shopping, and city center within a 10 minute walk. My wife and I went exploring on Great Victoria Street and found a great restaurant, i.e., Benedicts of Belfast. Benedicts of Belfast is less than a 10 minute walk from the apartment. We ate dinner there both nights we were in Belfast. The ambiance and food there was incredible. We especially enjoyed the fish pie and had two of the best meals ever. The prices were very reasonable especially the “beat the clock” specials.
I would highly recommend these apartments. We had a great stay there and wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment on the higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple