“Staying in this hostel made my trip”
Review of Vagabonds

Vagabonds
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I would give this hostel a 10 out of 5 if i would... I just came back from belfast, stayed there for the weekend, honestly it was the best hostel i have ever stayed at. The staff (Rickie Leon and Ashley) were the most affectionate and amazing hostel staff I have ever met. They've been really helpful and caring to me and my friend. The hostel is very very clean, the showers are even better than the one in my own flat, theres TV in the living room, kitchen with unlimited tea and coffee, and fridge, if you ever need to put anything in.. Everyone who stayed in the hostel were amazingly friendly as well. We only stayed for 2 nights and made a lot of friends there. The location was amazing, there are great bars, train station, great resturants just 10-15 waking distance. I cannot begin to say how much I have enjoyed staying here, and how much fun i have had with the staff. They have been soooo wonderful and I cannot ever thank them enough. So i'll just leave whoever is reading this review with BOOK THIS HOSTEL YOU WON'T REGRET IT

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I've done quite a bit of travelling and stayed in a lot of different hostel. I can honestly say that this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. If there was a vagabonds in every city I would never stay anywhere else. The staff are lovely and there is an incredible vibe about the place! It's fun, spotlessly clean and epic banter! The chill out room is really gorgeous and kitchen is fab. The outdoor area with snooker table and table tennis was a real bonus! Staying at vagabonds is like staying with a really awesome friend! You need to stay here!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed here last week and it was a great place to stay! It was pretty close to a rail station and we were greeted by friendly staff. Location was good because it only took us about 5-10 minutes to get downtown. Though we did end up going to a fun pub just across the street and it was tons of fun! Rooms were clean and set up well. This was a nice place to stay and met a lot of fun people there. I would totally recommend this place to anybody visiting Belfast!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Best hostel I've stayed in hands down.

Warm homey feel, plenty of space, decent breakfast, close to town but quiet location, comfy beds, well equipt kitchen and everything is clean. And it's cheap! But what really makes it are the staff. They are wonderful, they all try to get to know you and will help get you wherever you need to go and are always up for a chat and a pint.

The only downer was the wifi and its tendency to drop out.

The breakfast is cereal, toast, juice and tea/coffee. But there are 4 different cereals, 4 different breads plus there is usually a 'special bread' out each day like potato bread (yum) with a variety of spreads.

There is also a great outdoor area with pool table and table tennis.

Top notch hostel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I loved this hostel! The decor was amazing and the outside patio was a really nice touch! The showers were also really nice with great pressure and warm water the whole time! The location was perfect, right next to queens college and the botanic gardens. I would also recommend the botanic inn restaurant right down the street!

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Am a solo female backpacker and as soon as I walked in the door I felt instantly comfortable. Great location. Staff are fantastic. Facilities are very clean and very social but your privacy is also respected. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My friend and I were in Belfast for one night and this place was the best hostel I have ever set foot in. Every single room was incredible and so homely. The only tiny flaw is that you could feel the springs of the beds. You can book a black cab tour from the hostel and the breakfast is delicious. Amazing place, don't stay anywhere else in Belfast.

1  Thank Stelladonnelly