“They were more interested in themselves than us”
Review of Molly's Yard

Molly's Yard
Ranked #15 of 1,060 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lafayette, California
“They were more interested in themselves than us”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We found the food to be about average in terms of variety and quality.. The servers seemed to be more interested in chatting amongst themselves than in attending to our needs. They were very casual in their approach.

Visited September 2012

Northern Ireland
“Straight into my NI top 5 without question”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

This was my first visit and I absolutely will be going back. Everything from the food and service through to the decor and value was first class. My wife and I were going to a play that night so ate dinner early off the daytime bistro menu but the quality and choice bettered many a la carte menus in the town. The small, cozy downstairs was lovely and intimate to eat in. The service excellent and polite throughout. I think the best part was the value for money. 1 starter, 2 mains, 1 dessert, 1 bottle of red and a coffee + tip for roughly 50.00.

1 Thank ForestSDMC
Craigavon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big disapointment”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Admitedly this wasnt our first choice for dinner, but when we arrived and were seated, our initial impressions were good. The menu seemed a little limited but we selected our main courses and then waited just over an hour for them. Even this wasnt a problem as we were happy to sit over our drinks and no-one seemed to be getting their meals in a hurry.
My chicken arrived and was served on a potatoe/vegetable rosti which was horrible, just seemed to be left overs mashed together in order to use them. The courgette and aubergine mix was luke warm. My partners belly pork was mostly fat. We soldiered on with dessert, but the stout/chocolate icecream was definately not to my taste.
Has some great reviews but we definately wont be returning!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Aaron D
Dublin
“Cool restaurant with funky local beers”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great little find near to Queen's university. Had standard fare of burger and fish & chips, which were funkily done. Brilliant selection of local beers, aptly suggested by the bar staff. Would definitely return if I was in the neighborhood again.

• Visited September 2012
dublin, ireland
“Authentic and tasty”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Had A lovely meal here. A real find near Queens University. They have some lovely craft beers here and the food is all locally sourced. Had a tasty burger, but the others at my table were all happy with the varity of what they got.
Will defenitely be back!