2,078 results
All reviews castle street city centre air con car park bus station short stay stayed for nights within easy walking distance would stay again hotel is in a great location good size twin room room was spotless titanic museum reception staff tea and coffee comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed there 2 nights. The whole experience from check in to departure was superb. Charlene, at the desk was great, very happy person. Made us feel welcome. The room was very clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. The young lady( didn’t get he name) at reception when we checked out was great. Smiling and a bubbly person, just what can brighten your day. Thanks for your great service.
Will definitely recommend to others.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MelbourneFirsttimer
FrankieMcDonald, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MelbourneFirsttimer,

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for leaving us this outstanding 5 STAR review.

I am delighted to see you had such a pleasant experience in our hotel. Charlene especially is pleased to see her efforts in making your stay such a positive one and her cheery nature did not go unnoticed.

I have passed your compliments along to the housekeeping manager as well to share with her team as the housekeepers work so hard behind the scenes to maintain the high levels of cleanliness our guests deserve and its great when they are acknowledged for this.

I'm sorry to see you didn't get the name of the receptionist who greeted you on departure but I am thrilled to know she too, added to your positive experience at our hotel, the entire team at the Ibis know how much our interaction with guests contributes to their overall experience so it gives me great pride to see that yours was such a positive one,

Its great to see you will be recommending our hotel to others, we hope this means you will return to us in the future -remember to sign up free of charge to the Accor loyalty membership scheme to avail of the exclusive members discounts and various other perks and privileges when booking directly through the Accor website, (not just in our hotel but every Accor hotel worldwide)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reception staff was polite and assisted us when we arrived. Room was ready and clean, had tea and coffee facilities was handy and was very close to the city centre. Great for the 1 night stay I needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sightseer16825881598

Dear Sightseer16825881598,

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor.

Its great to see you found our reception team to be polite and helpful upon your arrival, we know our guests are often eager to get straight up to their rooms and start exploring our vibrant city so we try to ensure check in is as quick and easy as possible.

I am glad to see you found the rooms to be clean, the housekeeping team work so hard behind the scenes to ensure our guests receive the high standards of cleanliness they deserve so its great when they are acknowledged for this.

Overall its great to see you had such a pleasant stay with us and we hope we can welcome you back again soon -remember to sign up free of charge to the Accor loyalty membership scheme to avail of the exclusive members discounts and various other perks and privileges when booking directly through the Accor website, (not just in our hotel but every Accor hotel worldwide)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location. Great friendly and obliging staff. Good local knowledge. Convenient to city centre. Good breakfast. Porridge not a problem. Breakfast till elenen gives great flexibility on leisure break.

Room tip: Great shower. Small but functional room. Great value
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Discover63053335177

Dear Discover63053335177,

I am delighted to see you were impressed by the location of the hotel, we are indeed very fortunate to be located so centrally. Its also great to see our team at the hotel were friendly and able to provide you with the knowledge of the city you needed. -we hope you go the opportunity to visit some of the local attractions.

The breakfast chef was pleased to learn you enjoyed your freshly cooked and continental breakfast buffet along with the porridge, we do indeed try to offer flexible breakfast hours as we know most of our guests come for a relaxing break and theres nothing better than a like in when you don't have to rush for breakfast.

Overall its great to see your experience with us was such a pleasant one and we hope this means we can welcome you back to the hotel again soon -remember to sign up free of charge to the Accor loyalty membership scheme to avail of the exclusive members discounts and various other perks and privileges when booking directly through the Accor website, (not just in our hotel but every Accor hotel worldwide)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Fantastic. My husband was taken poorly and the staff were fantastic with my husband and myself. Organised taxi to take my husband to hospital. Also introduced me to a new drink. Jawbox gin with ginger ale and yellow man(Irish honeycomb). Really lovely. The food was first class as well and cleanliness was top dollar.

1  Thank R9663XUangelah

Dear R9663XUangelah,

I am sorry to see your husband took ill when he stayed with us, we have since received the email sent by your husband are we are very sorry to hear the outcome. We wish him a speedy recovery and hope the both of you plan to return to us for a more optimistic visit in the future! -Its good to see the team here at the Ibis were able to assist you in any way possible during this time.

Its great to see our new Jawbox, ginger Ale and yellow man cocktails were such a hit and I can assure you we are checking to see the best place for you to purchase the yellow man before we reply to your husbands email!

I have passed your feedback onto the kitchen and also the housekeeping manager to share with her team, the chef and the housekeeping team both work very hard behind the scenes to ensure our guests are provided with the high standards of both food and cleanliness that they deserve and its great when they are acknowledged for this.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and again we hope to welcome yourself and your husband back again very soon, please pass the regards of the entire team onto your husband.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and have stayed here 8n March and decided because of the wonderful location great breakfast and brilliant friendly staff we would come back to celebrate our wedding anniversary and my birthday. Our daughter booked it and to our surprise the staff had left balloons champagne and a card signed by all the staff! In particular Megan on reception was fantastic. The ibis gets 5 stars for how their staff are trained. Brilliant.
Last month I stayed 8n the 5 star Coloden in Holywood NI and ubis staff are better trained.

Dear Darren C,

I am delighted to see you were impressed by the location of the hotel along with the breakfast. I am also happy to see you were pleasantly surprised by the gifts that were left in your hotel room by the Ibis team.

I have passed along your feedback to Megan who was thrilled to see her efforts in making your stay such a memorable one did not go unnoticed.

I am absolutely delighted to see you found our team to be better than other higher rated hotels in Northern Ireland and its absolutely amazing to see you are a returning guest. -This is the best compliment we as a hotel can hope to receive from our guests. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome yourself and your wife back again. -remember to sign up free of charge to the Accor loyalty membership scheme to avail of the exclusive members discounts and various other perks and privileges when booking directly through the Accor website, (not just in our hotel but every Accor hotel worldwide)