Ibis Belfast City Centre
Preferred Hotels
$82
PremierInn.com
1,796 results
All reviewscastle streetcity centreair concar parkbus stationshort staystayed for nightswould stay againtwin roomwithin easy walking distancehotel is in a great locationcomfortable bedtitanic museumreception stafftea and coffeecooked breakfastcastlecourt
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted a city centre hotel that was not too expensive but decent enough. His hotel ticked weary box-clean, friendly, breakfast included and so central twas perfect. Not the most fancy but of a good standard. Would stay again!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bubbles1988
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis City Centre Belfast again very soon. Kind regards Vikrant Tyagi

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I was in Belfast for the Circuit Of Ireland Rally and found this hotel , Great value for money , very clean and staff where friendly too , The location was good and only a quick walk to local bars and restaurants would definitely stay there again

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank wavinpipe

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis City Centre, Belfast. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.
Kind regards

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Centrally located hotel with good quality rooms and obliging and friendly staff. The room we had was generally clean but I think there might be a problem with the drains in the hotel because we had several instances of a pong coming up through the sink plumbing. Breakfast of reasonable quality for the price,cooked items regularly replenished with all the old faithfuls although they do use those dodgy tinned mushrooms instead of fresh ones! Staff very efficient and helpful and arranged the tour bus to pick us up on both days on request. Only one real moan - if you have an Apple device the wifi system they use is lamentable - an unwieldy system of individual passwords each day, if it doesn't log in properly it will still say you have already used that password. I had to make 3 trips to reception one evening! All in all this is worth a good value stay when in Belfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PaulJ010

We are delighted that your visit to our hotel was a good one, and that our location, comfortable rooms and service met your expectations. I will certainly look into your comments and action the service issues you brought to my attention. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Regards Vikrant Tyagi

Reviewed April 15, 2014

8 of us stayed here for a hen weekend and it was ideal. we had requested 4 twin rooms but there was only 1 so they gave us free breakfast and put an extra bed in the rooms which were fine for us and we were happy. Its very central and close to shops and a really good price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andie-19

Thank you for your comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel and our great team here met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I booked 5 rooms for the 12th april for my cousins 40th. We were all very impressed by, the value, location & customer service we got. They rooms we booked were all together, they were clean & perfect for what we wanted....they even put an extra bed in the room for my friend who decided to come last minute. Allanah & Jeanette the 2 receptionists were brilliant....we have never met 2 nicer girls who made sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable......every hotel should have receptionists for their hotels....they are a credit to themselves and Ibis :) I will be recommending this hotel to everyone, absolutely brilliant, we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Book the Ibis....it is the ONLY place to stay!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rosie C

Thanks for your review of our hotel. It is great that our well-located hotel and facilities met your expectations and made your stay a comfortable one. Thank you for your comments regarding Jeanette and Alana they will be thrilled to hear your comments. Thanks for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards