“Good address near Belfast City Airport”

Ibis Belfast City Centre
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed here only one night, because of I needed to take a flight early in the morning.
The location is near to city center (10-15 minutes by walking).
The room is basic but ok.
Breakfast is good quality.
The hotel is in front of a public parking and give you a voucher included in the room price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank gototropic
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review through tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you had a pleasant stay here at ibis Belfast City Centre and found that the hotel location, car park and breakfast met your needs and expectations.
We do hope to see you again in the not so distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed April 6, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Heather K

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed here for one night, perfect for what we needed. Parked our car in 'City Car Park' for £6 overnight. Quick check in on arrival. Room big enough for two people. Very clean and everything working. Could be doing with extra towels but in the end didn't need them. We had a room on the 8th floor which was great since we couldn't hear the traffic. TV had loads of channels. We slept soundly and had no complaints. One small thing.... a cocktail menu would be great!! We have stayed in the Days Hotel many, many times and wouldn't even consider going back there after staying here. More central and the streets that surround it are the 'true Belfast' in my opinion. Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis City Centre, Belfast. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.
Kind regards

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I had never stayed at an Ibis property prior to this stay. I was impressed by the value, the location, the customer service, and the streamlined efficiency of personnel and the property in general. The rooms remind me of cruise ship cabins, complete with "one piece" bathrooms which I'm certain make for great maintenance and cleaning efficiency. Room decor is sparse, but I was there to sleep and shower, not look at the walls! LOL I would stay at other Ibis properties if this one is indicative of other properties.

Room Tip: I requested a room at the far end of the hall away from elevators. This proved quiet and calm. The...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Thanks for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it really matters to us that you enjoy your time and that every aspect of your stay meets your expectations. Thanks for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Good location to downtown. Very utilitarian. Reminded me of a YMCA. We had pre-paid for 2 nights here but left after one. I would not recommend staying here unless there was nothing else available. Very basic breakfast reminded me of a school lunch cafeteria.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Many thanks for letting us know your thoughts. I would like to mention that our cooked breakfast is only for £6.95 per person which include 6 cooked items and wide range of continental products like fresh fruit, yoghurt , different cereals, breads , muffins etc. I am sorry you not find it up-to to your expectation but can assure you it is great value for money and regularly gets great feedbacks. If you like to discuss the issue more please contact me at any time on 02890238888 or email me details at h7232-gm@accor.com
Kind Regards
Vikrant Tyagi.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Usual IBIS decor and rooms - you get what you expect at a reasonable price. On the plus side, the menu is much better than it now seems to be in the rest of the UK. Staff are friendly and helpful, although had a bit of a glitch on check-in which I hope was just down to a new member of staff not understanding the concept of swiping a card. The hotel is not in the best location, but is handy for the city centre, and there is a free car park across the road for guests (charges at weekends).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank alanfromderby

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Ibis City Centre, Belfast. As a customer-focused hotel we endeavour to deliver the highest level of service for our guests and it is great that you enjoyed our accommodation and food. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel. Regards Vikrant Tyagi

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Quick overnight stay for business. Located in the poorer end of town surrounded by discount stores. Sorry walk away from main shopping areas. Rooms are usual spartan fare, ship's cabin style, self contained bathroom pod which was certainly usable. Bed was usual foam and hard pillows but standard fare across the chain. The redeeming feature: excellent staff who were extraordinarily helpful and efficient. Great as a cheap and basic tourist hotel close to centre and knowledgeable staff. For business I'd likely look elsewhere in future.

Ibis you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank OmarK_uk

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the ibis Belfast City Centre, but I was very disappointed to hear that part of your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We have replace our pillows with new Ibis pillows and getting great feedback. We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the ibis Belfast City Centre.

Regards