“just excellent”

Ibis Belfast City Centre
Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed January 14, 2014

What else can I say? The room its great.the people who work there are very affective. The food is also good and the fee is not expensive. It is in a good location too, close to the night life of belfast.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

We are glad to hear that your stay with us was relaxing and that we exceeded your expectations. Thanks so much for your review we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards

Reviewed January 13, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Belfast Ibis. It was clean, had friendly staff and was central to everything!!!

We had a bad experience one night when the fire alarm went off 3 times during the night but when we come down in the morning to complain Mark at reception was very apologetic and gave us a complementary breakfast of which was beautiful.
The breakfast had a great spread all of which we could help ourself. The sausages were very tasty!!

We thought that mark on reception was the manager but we later on realised he actually wasn't!! He definitely needs to be made up as he handled all situations very well and was very attentive and friendly. Also, we thought that Conor on the bar and Michael the doorman was very friendly and made our stay very welcoming an enjoyable.

I would definitely come back here next time I come over from England and would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thanks for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it really matters to us that you enjoy your time and that every aspect of your stay meets your expectations. Thank you for your comments regarding Mark he will be thrilled to hear your comments. Thanks for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We are regularly in Belfast on business & we used this Hotel for the first time for a weekday stopover, and found it great value at £39.00 for the night the room was functional & apart from a fire alam being set off in the early hours of the morning, cannot really fault anything especially when you consider it's location close to the centre of the city.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We are delighted that your visit to our hotel was a good one, and that our location, comfortable rooms and facilities met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Booking in I was surprised the price at jumped from £79 to £99 inc breakfast which I did not want as I had booked on-line through online booking...As it was late and the staff were busy I took the room and will deal with this point later..
Room nice clean and although I had a problem with the tv to get it started, all was okay.
Asked for ice for room and told no room service and get it myself from the bar..OK..not nice..
Heating system by a/c not great and noisy...No shower gel...
Room was cubular, pod-like - no warmth - bed okay pillows only hard ones....
Went out to my staff party and arrived back to have a pint . young Cormac was a great man - pleasant and helpful.
Parking an additional expense and was £6 instead of £4 for the night..
One would have expected it to be free...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to see that there were a couple of issues that did put a slight dampener on your stay. With regards to the room rate if issue is still not resolve please forward me your booking details and original confirmation to h7232-gm@accor.com. With regards to the car park we do offer free car park if staying Mon-Thurs and only £6 per day for Fri-Sun at City Car Parks. I do apologise regarding that heating system, but please be rest assured that maintenance are looking into this issue.
Once again thank you for your review and we hope you choose to stay with us if and when your travels brings you back to Belfast.

Kind regards

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Helpful staff, free parking in car park nearby and conveniently had a meal there which was putting me and a business colleague in the right frame of mind but imagine my disappointment to find drink cans in the waste paper bin and what looked like dried food on the wall.My colleague had no problems with her room.

Room Tip: check it out first
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am happy to see that on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us at ibis City Centre . I do apologise regarding that dirty bin and stain on wall, but please be rest assured that maintenance and housekeeping are informed who I am sure will take necessary steps. .
I would also like to thank you for your business and do hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards