“IBIS In Belfast”

Ibis Belfast City Centre
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed one night for a quick weekend in Belfast. Typical IBIS so basic but clean, warm and friendly staff. Location nice and central, 5 minutes walk to the shopping centre and hop on / hop off buses. Only downside was walking home at midnight, the last minute or two were not the nicest but did not have a problem. Free wifi worked well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for your comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel and our great team here met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Vikrant Tyagi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,735)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Arrived early but checked right in.Great value, rooms look as if they were inspired from a cruise ship. Clean with great city view from my 9th floor room. Staff always friendly giving helpful advice.
Great value when utilizing pre booking rates.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay here at Ibis Belfast City Centre and that our hotel was ideal for your needs.
We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Belfast.

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed with my 15-year-old daughter in this city-ibis-hotel and we appreciated the very good location. There are 2 things we didn't like: The W-Lan-code is only 24 hours valid and every day I had to ask for a new code. The same happened to card as room-key: only valid 24 hours, although we stayed 5 days. Every day the same: passing the reception and asking for a new room-key-card as well as the new Wlan-password.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

So glad you had an enjoyable time with us at Ibis Belfast city Centre! We very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I arrived at the hotel and even I showed my reservation via Accor club card, they were going to charge full price without discount. They gave me the room for disabled people, I asked to change it next day andthey told was not possible, even there were new poeple checking in they would not give a normaql room and had to stick on that for 2 nights,
Not a good service and will never back to that hotel for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the ibis Belfast City Centre, but I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest and your feedback is very important to us. I would like to confirm that we are taking the appropriate measures to address your concerns and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the ibis Belfast City Centre and provide you with a genuine hassle-free experience.
Regards

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff from the moment I arrived. Room/bathroom clean and fantastic views of the city from 9th floor. The receptionist gave great advice about tours etc which was much appreciated as it was my first visit to Ireland. Breakfast and dinner very good. Never seen such a happy chef, always singing! I will certainly return to the Belfast Ibis. Ideal location for all city centre and so much to see.

Room Tip: Rooms on upper floors have great views of the city
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your perfect thoughts with tripadvisor. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit and found our hotel facilities to you liking.We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis belfast city Centre very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Excellent value for money. The room had everything you need for a short stay. It was clean. The TV worked. The bathroom was modern and efficient, if a bit light on towels and toiletries. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great Hotel in a great location to trains and buses and very friendly staff. I would have no problems booking this hotel again next year when I intend to visit Belfast.The rooms were very Clean and the Food was Excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family