“Cin-tillating”

Ranked #20 of 1,283 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning restaurant serving the best in traditional indian cuisine with a contemporary twist with excellent service to match. We have a great range of early bird and special deals all year round.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Went here for dinner on Friday, was decent enough. Got Bengali tapas which was great, and the Cinnimon special, which was nice but I should've picked something hotter.
All the food was pretty good, but the service was a bit slow to be honest. It wasn't as cheap as I thought it would be either, I'll go back some time during the week cos I know they have better deals. Definitely fine for a feed.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank dermotfair

Reviewed February 15, 2019

Had a great friend over from Brum in UK who has vast experience of curry's and together we had a fantastic meal out in this restaurant.
My veggie pakoras were beautifully dry yet moist and very tasty but the Balti with lamb was the best I have ever had due to the superlative sauce: I was raving about it so much that a lady on another table to my left asked me what I had chosen and based on my delighted description of the Balti, that's what she then ordered herself.
Nice surroundings and curry's to die for. I will def be back and have already notified my mates about this place.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I visited this Indian restaurant following a good critic from The Belfast Telegraph.
Superb Madras Chicken. Good value and easy parking. Will surely return

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank R3838YOjorgep
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant for delicious freshly cooked Indian food. Staff are friendly and attentive, it has a casual friendly atmosphere with lots of regulars and honestly can say we have never been disappointed with the food or the experience here. Thank you

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank christinee189
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Always good especially for takeaways ordered through the app. Decent range of curries and some good sit in offers during the week.

Date of visit: January 2019