“Another Excellent Meal”

Ranked #55 of 1,130 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning restaurant serving the best in traditional indian cuisine with a contemporary twist with excellent service to match. We have a great range of early bird and special deals all year round.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Just has another brilliant meal at the Cinnamon. I now have a hi-life card which allows you to order 2 courses each for 2 people and only pay for one. I phoned to make the booking and informed them I had the hi-life card, there was no problem with that as there was a table available. I thought that as I was going to get 2 meals for the price of one that the portions would be smaller, but was totally wrong the portion size was exactly the same as what I have had before. Well done Cinnamon good food, good service as usual.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I really wasn't expecting much when ordering from Cinnamon so I was really impressed with the quality of their food. You can tell they love what they do because their food is always delicious and not oily. Honestly if you love good Indian food give this restaurant a try (they also offer take away)!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We arrived a t the restaurant and ask for a table for 3 we were ask had we booked we said no so we were ask to have a seat no sooner had we sat down than we were shown a table which was set for two so they brought a table mat and cutlery for my wife i thought this is good until the cutlery was literally thrown on the table and no attempt was made to place it
i looked at the very unfriendly waiter a LITTLE surprised but no response
then we ordered the food which was good and tasty except the desert which was disappointing.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Having visited India recently. I can vouch that the food I ate tasted exactly the same as I had eaten in India. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The waiter suggested a mixed starter for the 5 of us, which was a little taster of most of the starters. It was very nice and a lovely way to start the meal. The waiters were attentive but not intrusive and the wine list was reasonably priced. Overall a lovely meal, nice experience and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Dined by chance as fancied Indian, no one else eating in restaurant but hey that's a Monday in Belfast, wet dark night!! Starters excellent, mains super, staff attentive not intruding as even asked did we want a break between meals, very nice gesture as most would rush!! Never sampled the wine as was chauffeur but I will go back, can't leave a negative comment apart from atmosphere as only us in, carryout and delivery was busy!! Try it!!!!