“Best Indian in Belfast”

Ranked #49 of 1,060 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning restaurant serving the best in traditional indian cuisine with a contemporary twist with excellent service to match. We have a great range of early bird and special deals all year round.
Ballyclare United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Belfast”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Brillant restaurant! A real favourite of mine. Food is really good, efficient service and relaxing atmosphere. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Indian cuisine.

• Visited November 2012

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely coffee and breakfast”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great place to pop into for a coffee which is freshly prepared .Never tried the lovely tray bakes or scones as I try and avoid that but for a treat they look lovely

Visited December 2011
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Rubbish”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have never dined in the restaurant but had take-away's many times and have always been disappointed. The food is always different and never the same. At first they used to give you free papadoms and mint sauce but now they charge you and try to sell you these when ordering. I went down just before opening once to buy a gift voucher for a friend who likes the place. After looking at each other the staff were more interested in how much value of a voucher I wanted. I was then told they had none but to wait on another member of staff coming soon. This I did and still they couldn't manage to get me one so I decided to give my business to another better run restaurant.
I have had a few problems with mix- ups on deliveries and the last time I ordered, the vegetable curry was like water with very little veg in it. I have also had day old chips delivered more than once. I have travelled widely and I can honestly say I have had better Indian food in England from some of the back street take-away's than this place. I think the award they won was years ago and they hype it up.
The people writing rave reviews of this place obviously haven't been out of Dundonald.
Moghul on Botanic is a simple place but much better Indian food than here.

• Visited July 2012
“Terrific Food and great taste.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Its hard to find a good Indian Restaurant in NI. Cinnamon is on par with some of the best Indian restaurants in London. I recommend the Bhuna or Jalfrezi meals - really tasty. Price is fair and the staff are friendly - it's a safe bet for a nice meal.

Comber, Co.Down
“Excellent as always!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I use this superb Indian Restaurant on a weekly basis, usually with a takeaway. To be honest, there is never much atmosphere in the restaurant, but the food is to die for. No matter where we go in the UK, we always have an Indian meal. The Cinnamon rates amongst our favourites for sure.
Very pleasant staff too and they run a loyalty scheme which is £10 discount for 10 purchases.

• Visited August 2012