“Not for me.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Went on Saturday evening with a group.

This place is busy with groups of 4 or more persons generally. It is not a place for a meal with your other half!!

It's the standard buffet set-up, take your plate and fill it up.

There was a large selection and some dishes were nice including a tasty crispy pork dish.

However, in order to cater for the masses, I felt that the food was a bit bland. I didn't get a kick form the spicy dishes and certain dishes were lacking in seasoning and taste.

It's £13 for all you can eat. If you want to try loads of dishes or stuff yourself rotten, fire away. I'd rather go to a better oriental restaurant and order a la carte and know that I'm getting better quality food.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Called in here on impulse as me and my fiancée were starving! Also thought it might be reasonable considering student discount 10%. We were seated quickly and helped ourselves to dinner. Not an extensive selection and fairly average across the board. A quick dessert and we were ready for home. On producing our student cards at the till the not-sweet-but-sour faced waiter snapped that it should have been shown before the meal. I apologised and said no one told or asked me, the waiter just motioned to a sign behind the bar (which you obviously won't see until after your meal) and said the same was on the door (no such sign was displayed) and said 'the system can't change it now'. The cost isn't an issue but the principle is important. It's a good thing it's self service because the waiting staff aren't exactly hospitable. If hungry for a buffet and in the area I suggest Cosmo right next door! AVOID!

2  Thank 83anto
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We went in and were seated and the guy took our drinks order. I went up to get some food and it was either swimming in grease or so dry it was hard as a rock. one of the staff watched me the whole time and when i went back to me seat him and an other staff member kept looking over, pointing and laughing. Now if it only happened once or twice i would over look it but it went on for a solid 10 mins. At this point our drinks hadnt arrived so we asked the staff member what had happened and he pulled the docket out of his pocket relising he had forgotten. When our drinks did turn up my other half noticed a long blond hair in the glass. None of the staff had long or blond hair!! At this stage we were feeling uncomfortable and annoyed so spoke to the manager who couldnt care less a hair was found in the drink and did not believe ua when we advised about the 2 staff members laughing and pointing. She did not offer any form of apoligy and just walked off so we left. We had a really lovely evening planned however this really spoiled things and we went home. The place, staff and food are all completly awfull and im supprised the place is still in business.... Looking for a good night out or a great meal? You wont find it here. Avoid!!!!!!

4  Thank xAmyBx
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Scranned here during my trip to Belfast with friends last month and it was pretty decent. Booking a table might be a good idea if you've a big group but we were seated straight away and told to pile in when we were ready.

Staff where friendly and helpful as I have a baby and the staff gave us a table with room for the pram which was pretty handy so we werent in anyones way.

There was a decent selection of food and i had a mixture of dishes and all were fresh and hot.

Befareful plates were kept very warm and picking up a freshly cleaned plate was pretty interesting!

The have discounts in various tourist publications so keep an eye out but in terms of price its well priced anyway.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate here on the Saturday night with our friends.....good value...excellent service,,,good atmosphere,,,,