“Definitively the place to stay when planing to visit Belfast - either for business or pleasure.”

Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation
Ranked #11 of 50 Belfast B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

After looking for a place to stay for 4 nights in a Belfast convenient area I came across this great boutique accommodation. I have a hired car but the bus stop and taxis are at hand.

Very clean, great decoration, good location, great attention to detail and friendly staff, and at great price. By the way is just a few minutes from the road full of nice shops, bars, cafes, etc. definitely will use again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Viajero_Traveller
There are newer reviews for Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed here 7 nights in total during house renovations. This is a complete rebuild purpose-built guest house providing top class accommodation. Rooms are furnished to a very high standard. No expense spared throughout. Very affordable pricing. Thank-you very much

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just stayed here for one night as in Belfast for business. Stayed in one of the single rooms which was perfect...under floor heating and power shower were wonderful. The whole place is like a 4 star hotel, had to leave early early bells so didn't get a chance to taste breakfast but I am sure it would have been great too...will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Just have to say a big thank you to Melvyn and staff who made my trip to Belfast Complete . A very warm welcome was given as soon as I arrived , nothing was too much trouble from the get-go .

The Room I stayed in was the Lough Neagh Suite, Well.. it was just simply stunning, and it just looked like the pictures I had seen on the website. All the positive reviews I had seen on Trip advisor were extremely accurate, and I was not disappointed at all.

It was lovely to come back, and relax after a hard days sightseeing to a comfortable luxurious room. The room got serviced everyday during my stay by housekeeping .

Melvyn was a wealth of information , very helpful and even printed off my boarding pass for my return flight home , as a Lady travelling on her own .. I would also like to point out that I felt very safe and secure during my stay at the Kings Lodge .

I honestly can't recommend the Kings Lodge enough .... I'll be back !!!!

Thanks again

Number 9A bus to the City Centre .. Costs £1.80 .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Melvyn has left nothing to chance here - the rooms are spacious and immaculate, and his Ulster Fry is perfectly cooked (i.e. minimal fat like you'd get in a greasy cafe, unless that is your thing of course). It is unusual to stay in a b&b that has been kitted out like a 5 star hotel, while having the personal attention of Melvyn on hand if there are any problems. There is no noise, and spacious parking available. The number 9 bus in to town is frequent, with bus stops close by the hotel. I'd recommend the Lagan Company Boat Tour around Belfast harbour, and a visit to the Crown pub.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank huckleberryk
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I have stayed in quite a few hotels in Belfast but we were surprised to find this hidden gem only ten minutes away from the city centre. It is not really advertised in the big websites so we relied on tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Great price for a large room with a jet shower and sauna in it. No noise all night even though the hotel was full. Excellent breakfast, an ulster fry to die for. Melvyn was fantastic, always pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. Loved our stay!!

Room Tip: Safe parking at the back of hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Would not recomend this B&B I had booked for a weekend for myself and my partner, had also booked for a meal in Belfast only to get a phone call at 11:30 the morning we where due to travel to say that they had over booked and where canceling my booking not a good way to run a business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been warned.