“Will definitely come back!”
Review of The Square Cafe & Restaurant - CLOSED

The Square Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times for lunch, just haven't remembered to leave a review! Last time I was here was on the 22nd Aug, and it was amazing as usual. Staff were nice and friendly, food came quickly, and it tasted great as usual. I had the salmon mornay (my usual), but wished I had the lamb shank (which my colleague ordered) as that looked amazing! I'm sure I will be back again!

2  Thank pinkheart879

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stumbled upon this place while walking around seemed nice and busy for saturday lunchtime so we went in .Really tasty bacon and chilli pasta and glass of wine my partner had same both throughly enjoyed. Def recommend this place and can't wait to return.

1  Thank laurensbgirl
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A little bit of Heaven! Sunday Lunch / Brunch . Real home cooking , great value for money & friendly attentive staff. This is a little gem of a family run restaurant In Belfast.

1  Thank Chillpil
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Was in Belfast for a short trip with a friend last week and called in for lunch on the Tuesday afternoon. We shared a bowl of soup and then I had the open steak sandwich and my friend had the chicken Caesar salad. Everything was lovely and very fairly priced especially for such quality! They seemed to have a lot of men in suits, so I assume its a lunch time choice for business people in the area! We both thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the staff were very welcoming and efficient! So much so, we went back for dinner the following night before our return to England on the Thursday! Will definitely be back on my next visit. Thanks.

1  Thank Luisa E
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Had great meal here.l have never tasted nicer prawns. My partner had the squid and it was pronounced equally gorgeous. highly recommend.

1  Thank ustwodining8384